OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
QUOTE said:
According to CBS 5, "a huge explosion happened in the San Bruno area and huge flames can be seen...the flames are near Crestmore and San Ramon Avenues." The fire has torched multiple homes; an entire neighborhood is on fire. A least halk a dozen homes are ablaze.

Full Article Here --> http://sfist.com/2010/09/09/huge_explosion...ssive_san_b.php

I hope THIS is news..

Anyway, thats kinda awesome and sad at the same time.. It looks so awesome but its too bad for the people in there.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw this on FOX like 3 hours ago. A gas line exploded. A 50 year old pipe has failed and exploded. This stuff makes me glad we are going into more debt to get some shit straight. Hopefully the overhaul of the US's infrastructure will come to fruition and not some political scandal.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the gas company (PG&E) was told of a leak days earlier, investigated, and did nothing? Sounds like someone (or more likely, several people) need several life time prison sentences and the company needs to be hit with a crippling fine. This is completely unacceptable, and very sad. The pictures are brutal...

Proves people will say anything out of fear though. People reporting seeing a plane strike the ground when it's actually an underground pipe leak isn't only stupid, it gives emergency personal an inaccurate description of the situation and puts more people at risk.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was only a few miles from my house. It was close enough that I could hear the helicopters and planes flying over it to spray it and stuff. Pretty damn scary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021