Homebrew exiting the homebrew launcher goes to the mii maker

thedragonslayr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set my wii u to automatically go to the homebrew launcher on startup but today I noticed that when I pressed the home button I went to the mii maker. After which I tried opening the launcher again and it briefly had the logo appear before going black

All my homebrew apps are working so I'm a little confused, I uninstalled and reinstalled CBHC and that didn't fix it.

this could be caused by one of two things

1. right before this happened I started up my wii u without the sd card inserted and a -3 appeared on a black screen. however, this isn't the first time I've done that so that probably isn't it
2. I deleted some files from my sd card, I deleted all retroarch cores in both the retroarch folder in the root of the card and in the wiiu/app folder. I also emptied my install folder.

It's possible I accidentally deleted something important. I downloaded the homebrew channel again and used wup installer to install it a second time, although but that didn't fix it either.

right now this is nothing but an inconvenience and I usually only access the homebrew channel once per startup, but I would at least like to know what's happening.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Fracta7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set my wii u to automatically go to the homebrew launcher on startup but today I noticed that when I pressed the home button I went to the mii maker. After which I tried opening the launcher again and it briefly had the logo appear before going black

All my homebrew apps are working so I'm a little confused, I uninstalled and reinstalled CBHC and that didn't fix it.

this could be caused by one of two things

1. right before this happened I started up my wii u without the sd card inserted and a -3 appeared on a black screen. however, this isn't the first time I've done that so that probably isn't it
2. I deleted some files from my sd card, I deleted all retroarch cores in both the retroarch folder in the root of the card and in the wiiu/app folder. I also emptied my install folder.

It's possible I accidentally deleted something important. I downloaded the homebrew channel again and used wup installer to install it a second time, although but that didn't fix it either.

right now this is nothing but an inconvenience and I usually only access the homebrew channel once per startup, but I would at least like to know what's happening.

Does anyone have any ideas?
This is normal. The homebrew launcher is running over the Mii maker app. It's always been this way. Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: brickmaker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-