Homebrew Launcher missing

kniskiukas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hello,

didn't seem to find any similar posts about this. I updated my homebrew launcher through the HB App Store and now the Launcher channel is gone, tried to delete it and download it again - no luck. atp i'm open for suggestions, because i don't really know what to do anymore.

Thanks in advance!

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In aroma you don't need the Hombrew Launcher, since you can launch the Homebrew directly from the Wii U menu

kniskiukas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
In aroma you don't need the Hombrew Launcher, since you can launch the Homebrew directly from the Wii U menu
how would i go about doing that, because i wanted to make use of the mario kart 8 Ultimate, which needs:

SETUP:

Place everything in the Zip (excluding this readme) in the base of your Wii U's SD card. Included is the Wii U Plugin Loader app if you don't already have it. With your files copied to the SD card and in the Wii U, start the Plugin Loader app from the homebrew channel (or from a channel if you made it one via the Haxchi method). Find the Plugin labeled MK8ULoader and turn it on. From there you'll boot into the home menu and then just launch Mario Kart 8 and you'll be in the Mario Kart 8 Ultimate modpack.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This sound very old. But Aroma has the SDcaffine plugin, which should allow you to accomplish the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...