ROM Hack EveryFileExplorer -> Problems with exporting / reimporting models!

ChrisX930

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,

Right now, I want to modify some models in a 3DS Game.
But I have Problems with EveryFileExplorer.

I exported a bcmdl with EFE as obj and wanted to use the "new from file -> CTR Graphics (CGFX)" option to create a new bcmdl-file out of the obj.

Now, I got a problem. The model looks not like the original (I didn't edited it in ANY way), Texturenames are not the same (in folder, they've the same name as the original), one texture is missing and there's no Material animation like in the original.

I tried to use the new created bcmdl but the Game crashes when I select it...
Here's a Screenshot with the original model and the "new"-model
195beca4e9.png

I've uploaded a rar-archive which contains the original bcmdl, the obj+mtl and the textures.
ModelProblem.rar - puush (right click -> Save as..)

I really need some help here :/ I can't modify the game without fixing the problem.
Is there a way to "replace" the model inside of the bcmdl-file without the need to create a new CGFX-File?
Why is the exported model looking so weird?

Pls help me with this x__x

Gericom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is what I said:
It seems like the animation is a texture animation for different shirts or something. I started working on animations. As soon as that is ready, I might be able to add importing and exporting or something.
And:
Did you also know that the name of bcmdl files might be important aswell? So use b_718 instead of b_718_NEW.
This is something you might want to try, because if the wrong name is used in mk7, it will crash for example. But the missing animation is probably causing the crash aswell.

ChrisX930

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is what I said:

And:

This is something you might want to try, because if the wrong name is used in mk7, it will crash for example. But the missing animation is probably causing the crash aswell.

I answered already to it^^
I can define the name which should be loaded in the gamecode (which is almost uncompiled).
I tried to create a bcmdl-file with exact the same name (b_718) but it crashed on loading because the material_animation is missing and the model seems to be different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: