Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
everybodys-theater-wii02-hjhgdsuew-main99.jpg

"Fujisoft's Minna no Theater Wii (Everybody's Theater Wii), essentially a video rental service, will launch on January 27 in Japan, after slipping from its original December release date. We already knew that purchasing the video viewer cost 500 Wii Points, but now we have concrete prices for renting content:

* A single title for two days: 300 Wii Points
* Two titles for three days: 600 Wii Points
* Three titles for five days: 800 Wii Points

When it launches next month, 3,000 pieces of video content will be available. These span 150 franchises, including Astro Boy, Transformers, Hajime no Ippo, and Dogtanian. Anime currently dominates the line-up, though movies, drama, and educational shows will also be present, if a bit scarcer.

A further 50 pieces of content will be released every month following the launch, and Fujisoft claims its content comes "close" to delivering DVD quality. It's just a shame we'll probably never see this here to test that statement."

Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This makes alot of sense and can become extremely profitable. If they ever do decide to bring this to the States I can guarantee movie studios would love to jump on the Wii band wagon.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
This makes alot of sense and can become extremely profitable. If they ever do decide to bring this to the States I can guarantee movie studios would love to jump on the Wii band wagon.
Just as long as it has good streaming speeds.
The metroid prime 3 preview channel took 8 hours to load 5 seconds of a video
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.