European Club Nintendo Prizes Revealed

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
I've got 5300 stars on my account. But I should keep them and gain more stars to afford the Zelda statue...
I don't think the Zelda statue is worth it to be honest.
15000 stars, nah. Doesn't even look like that nice or well made.

THESE trophies, look worth it and well made.
Maybe you are right, but even if I would get one, I don't even know which I would want, I can't choose. xD

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
f'n lame....yeah Europe kicks the US's @SS hardcore...they got the Super Famicom controller and now these? I know the old chestnut, "Technically NoA doesn't owe us anything, we should be grateful for what we do get" blah, blah, blah...surely it doesn't cost them an arm and a leg to manufacture this stuff....at least offer it for sale somewhere if you aren't gonna let us get it for points...

Reactions: 1 person

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
@Guys complaining about NoA

NoE club nintendo is usually shit. We seem to get very little stars for the number of games bought, our stars expire (dunno if US ones do or not :S but I lost a good 2200 a few years back) and the prizes are usually a pile of crap / extremely hard to get / sold out.

NoA gets goddamn posters and handfuda cards.

NoE gets statues and wiimotes.

I dont care how expensive your rewards are compared to ours, I would kill for the chance to win a damn link statue.
I don't recall ever getting any wii remotes.
And the statues are 5000 stars. Each game gets you about 250 stars (only if it's a big game such as MK7, otherwise about 100).

5000 / 250 = 20 games

20 games x £30 per game = £600 = $933

For ONE 12cm plastic statue. Glad you got your priorities right.
Honestly, you'd be better off buying one on eBay.

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NoE club nintendo is usually shit. We seem to get very little stars for the number of games bought, our stars expire (dunno if US ones do or not :S but I lost a good 2200 a few years back) and the prizes are usually a pile of crap / extremely hard to get / sold out.

I dont care how expensive your rewards are compared to ours, I would kill for the chance to win a damn link statue.
And the statues are 5000 stars. Each game gets you about 250 stars (only if it's a big game such as MK7, otherwise about 100).

5000 / 250 = 20 games

Priorities right? The fact that your sitting here arguing with me about a fact shows just how right your own priorities are, I don't give a flying fuck how expensive your rewards are, they are better. I can see you Euros complaining about prices, which are a bit overpriced in my opinion too, but complaining about your rewards when all we got this year was shit we could have bough two months ago is just stupid. Priorities my ass.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country

5000 / 250 = 20 games

Priorities right? The fact that your sitting here arguing with me about a fact shows just how right your own priorities are, I don't give a flying fuck how expensive your rewards are, they are better. I can see you Euros complaining about prices, which are a bit overpriced in my opinion too, but complaining about your rewards when all we got this year was shit we could have bough two months ago is just stupid. Priorities my ass.
Lol. It took me literally 60 seconds to wrte out that first post, and probably another 90 (edit: 143) to type this. And I do have more of a life than arguing about club Nintendo; just after I wrote that post, in fact, I went out and played a 2 hour game of tennis with my mate, came home, did some work then chilled out playing video games and watching a few more episodes of 24.
Personally I think club nintendo (in Europe at least) is just a waste of time, I'm never going to spend that much money on Nintendo to get some little gimmicky toy, cards or w/e that will sit and collect dust - there's more important things to life.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

5000 / 250 = 20 games

Lol. It took me literally 60 seconds to wrte out that first post, and probably another 90 (edit: 143) to type this. And I do have more of a life than arguing about club Nintendo; just after I wrote that post, in fact, I went out and played a 2 hour game of tennis with my mate, came home, did some work then chilled out playing video games and watching a few more episodes of 24.
Personally I think club nintendo (in Europe at least) is just a waste of time, I'm never going to spend that much money on Nintendo to get some little gimmicky toy, cards or w/e that will sit and collect dust - there's more important things to life.

Half of that post was you trying convincing me you have a life but whatever, one last question: If you don't even like Club Nintendo why did you even argue with me in the first place.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country

5000 / 250 = 20 games

Half of that post was you trying convincing me you have a life but whatever, one last question: If you don't even like Club Nintendo why did you even argue with me in the first place.
Err... I didn't. I made a generic statement to everyone saying that NoE is usually just as bad as, if not worse, than NoA. You should really have checked that before posting. :mellow:

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

5000 / 250 = 20 games

Err... I didn't. I made a generic statement to everyone saying that NoE is usually just as bad as, if not worse, than NoA. You should really have checked that before posting. :mellow:

Fair Enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...