Etrian Odyssey X coming west as Etrian Odyssey: Nexus

IMG_0355.JPG

Earlier this month, Atlus released a new entry into their Etrian Odyssey series in Japan. Now, Atlus USA has announced that they'll be bringing the game to North America and Europe early next year, on February 5, 2019 for the Nintendo 3DS. Originally titled Etrian Odyssey X, the localized version will be renamed to Etrian Odyssey: Nexus.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking A awesome! Kinda weird that they're going straight from 5 to 10 and skipping potentials 6 through 9, but whatever, I get more Etrian Odyssey and my bedwetting will go down to only one gallon tonight.
I don't think the X means 10 I think it's just that X looks and sounds cool to whoever named it like 'Monster hunter X'(the japanese name for monster hunter generations) and 'Super Smash Bros X' (the japanese name for smash bros brawl)

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those bollocking Japanese companies and their flagrant disregard for the conventions of naming things! It was bad enough when they started adding "Re:" and "Zero:A1ternat1ve 0.0.4" and nonsense special keyboard characters and subtitles that have their OWN subtitles to all their stuff, but this is just egregiously confusing.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those bollocking Japanese companies and their flagrant disregard for the conventions of naming things! It was bad enough when they started adding "Re:" and "Zero:A1ternat1ve 0.0.4" and nonsense special keyboard characters and subtitles that have their OWN subtitles to all their stuff, but this is just egregiously confusing.
waiting for Etrian Odyssey XXX

Reactions: Eeveekid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: