cool.gif
bow.gif
yaynds.gif

somegirl2121

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I have an original R4, and I dloaded the original rom and then did the whole Hadouken patch and then put Wood R4 1.13 on my SD card, and the game starts fine and lets me save, but when I play for an extended amount of time, and I try to save, it ends up saying that the card isn't in the DS and it errors out and won't let me save..

Any advice please?? I really want to play past the first basement!

Thank you! =)

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, the difficulty seems to go 10x higher around BF7/8. Had to do quite a bit of grinding to prevent dying if i got blindsided. Though, my party is FINALLY starting to get really strong, cant wait to get Subclasses. (Currently using Gladiator/Monk/Princess/Arbalist/Wildling)

Really wish there was still an item that lowered random encounters (Or do you need to sell something to unlock it?), those damn Dragon's keep catching me while im in random encounters

LOVEnPOP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a farmer skill, if i'm not mistaken. Reached the third stratum, chose my side, going to XXXX the XXXXXXXXXX to get the chosen class, and then i'm going to remove the farmer and add a ballista 'cause i'm tired of crap damage. I'd use farmers for crops anyway, so i'll give the aforementioned character farmer dualclass. Have been wondering if zodiac skills are any good for the post-game dragons, any experience with that? It's amusing tho, my prince is the best damage dealer of the party with his huge clubs. I also hate ninjas so much, guess this game is worse than drug.

SuicideBunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shiningnegro said:
Does anyone know when your guild members can have sub-jobs?subclasses are enabled once you find the deep city and take the mission from there, after you beat the second stratum.

QUOTE(dhusui @ Oct 8 2010, 01:38 PM) I now started to sail but I have only 6steps(using biscuit). How do you get item which increase step in sailing??
get dried peas, you get them from the island right north from starting position, after you have seen the lighthouse to the west and talked about it with the guy at the port.
you can then use dried peas to get sheep cheese from the other small island right next to it (need to get wood, which you can find sailing counter-clockwise around the island you start from, right where the seaweeds start).
best food you can get before getting anything done in the dungeon is 20 moves or so.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Clean 64MB ROM - Website address in HEX - for thouse who know hex!

Code:
77 77 77 2E 6D 65 64 69 61 66 69 72 65 2E 63 6F 6D 2F 3F 70 65 67 6B 34 73 34 6D 64 67 32 34 6B 76 39

Three 77's - is www

Are copy/paste hex into a hex-edtor and read it on your right

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Hey does anyone know where do i find the missing palm horse (can't remember the exact name) member. i spoke to the guy at the bar and then i spoke to the girl at the camp and i search the entire 3rd/4th/5ft floor and still couldn't find him. i'm currently at B7 and still have not found him. Any hints to where he is will be greatly appreciated. thanks you

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinharvest24 said:
Hey does anyone know where do i find the missing palm horse (can't remember the exact name) member. i spoke to the guy at the bar and then i spoke to the girl at the camp and i search the entire 3rd/4th/5ft floor and still couldn't find him. i'm currently at B7 and still have not found him. Any hints to where he is will be greatly appreciated. thanks you

I'll give you a hint, I promise you did not search all of 3rd floor :0p.

*edit* One of these days I need to learn how to do those little spoiler links :0(.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, i cant believe how strong Princes/Princesses get around thier 20s-30's. Was barely stronger than my backrow Animalist in the 10's, now it has more HP/Def than my Gladiator, and hits just about as hard as my front row Monk (Which has maxed Fist Mastery). Not to mention the epic buffs/passive HP recovery.

bamfurah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it that everyone is getting the cheats to work? I've been trying for quite sometime and cannot get the correct uscheat.dat file that will open up the cheat menu for EOIII.

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bamfurah said:
How is it that everyone is getting the cheats to work? I've been trying for quite sometime and cannot get the correct uscheat.dat file that will open up the cheat menu for EOIII.

I rarely use cheats but I did use EOIII to learn how to use r4cce. You just look up the AR codes for a game (the cheat forums here have all you need for the most part) point it at the rom you want to use the cheats on and then start putting in the cheats. Save it as a file type your flash card supports for cheats (.xml in my case for m3 real) then you can load that individual cheat file for that game. I didn't actually USE any of the cheats, but they all showed up under the cheat menu so it looked good.

Doing it this way also allows you to name them what you want instead of having confusing descriptions like some of the codes tend to have.

Good luck.

cyrus583

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so has anyone managed a working M3 Simply version of the game?

or is it pretty much broken down to having to use a emulator to play the game

=(

Deusnocturne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know other people have been saying this and i didnt see any answer given but i keep freezing at the intro screen for hadouken it is really really annoying I'm running R4 clone (r4 III Upgrade) Ive tried running w/ Ysmenu and the r4dsl.net firmware and neither gets past the cracktro screen anyboyd have a fix for this? (if this was answered somewhere and i missed it sorry)

theleo2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Deusnocturne said:
I know other people have been saying this and i didnt see any answer given but i keep freezing at the intro screen for hadouken it is really really annoying I'm running R4 clone (r4 III Upgrade) Ive tried running w/ Ysmenu and the r4dsl.net firmware and neither gets past the cracktro screen anyboyd have a fix for this? (if this was answered somewhere and i missed it sorry)

EO3 doesn't work on Ysmenu yet.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Archimdae said:
sinharvest24 said:

I'll give you a hint, I promise you did not search all of 3rd floor :0p.

*edit* One of these days I need to learn how to do those little spoiler links :0(.

Thanks man, found him. xD

Mark Radaza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somegirl2121 said:
Hi! I have an original R4, and I dloaded the original rom and then did the whole Hadouken patch and then put Wood R4 1.13 on my SD card, and the game starts fine and lets me save, but when I play for an extended amount of time, and I try to save, it ends up saying that the card isn't in the DS and it errors out and won't let me save..

Any advice please?? I really want to play past the first basement!

Thank you! =)

Don't use the Hadouken patch. Just download the rom, and get Wood R4 1.14.

I tried to play this game with 1.13, but it hangs when I use limits. I switched to Wood 1.14, and the game works perfectly.

Faivon

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyone is using R4 Original with Wood 1.14?
I'm using it with ... I think 32 mb one and it works okay, with Limit and Sailing. Though after returning from Sailing, the game freeze at the port.
Is it because I'm using the wrong rom version?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Faivon said:
Anyone is using R4 Original with Wood 1.14?
I'm using it with ... I think 32 mb one and it works okay, with Limit and Sailing. Though after returning from Sailing, the game freeze at the port.
Is it because I'm using the wrong rom version?
Have you patched your game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol