Gaming Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the sea bead!! I was wandering around for 5 hours looking for the boss battle, and I had to wait until I got home (Cruise). I almost went insane!! I probably went past that shortcut 7 times, and missed it completely. :/

Enroth186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im playing for days now with pathed version on wood 1.13 and no problems at all. updated to 1.14 now, but nothing changed, still working 100% so far (8th floor)

ArKRaveN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Its based on Missions and Quests. Missions are mandatory, Quests aren't. Still, 99% of the Missions are "go to the dungeon and beat the boss"

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Yosh!!! finally unlocked sub-classes
biggrin.gif

seems pretty kool, i can see my lv 60-80 party being pretty unstoppable. But the difficulty of this game just shows i'm gonna need it!!!!

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOVEnPOP said:
Level 60-80, just unlocked subclasses, and you're finding the game difficult?

I believe he was saying that he imagines when the characters he's using are level 60-80, they'll be quite powerful. Not that he IS that big :0).

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Archimdae said:
LOVEnPOP said:
Level 60-80, just unlocked subclasses, and you're finding the game difficult?

I believe he was saying that he imagines when the characters he's using are level 60-80, they'll be quite powerful. Not that he IS that big :0).

yeah...i think that dude need to learn to read and interpret. i'm currently on lv 30-35, but as the game progresses the enemies just gets more menacing. Therefore my initial statement may be quite true. BAKA LOVEnPOP

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The AR codes I've found don't work with the hadouken patched game. It freezes on my m3 real every time no matter what cheat I try. A friend is wanting the Lose No Levels When Resting cheat but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Either that or they just don't work with the patched rom?

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Archimdae said:
The AR codes I've found don't work with the hadouken patched game. It freezes on my m3 real every time no matter what cheat I try. A friend is wanting the Lose No Levels When Resting cheat but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Either that or they just don't work with the patched rom?
Cheats do work with patched rom. All you need to do is get rid of that intro. I has been using codes on my M3 Real (Sakura) without problem. I could not guarantee that all codes will work since I've only used 4X EXP and 4X Skill Points codes.

Enroth186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
How do I get to the ninth floor? cant find the stairs! need help please frown.gif
after you beat the whale there a door behind him.upper right of b8

but on floor 8, i only have very small space to go. i cant get to the upper right corner. and I dont know of a whale yet. i tried to find that Olympia girl, but now i am on floor 8, and there is nothing.

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mk.2 said:
Archimdae said:
Cheats do work with patched rom. All you need to do is get rid of that intro. I has been using codes on my M3 Real (Sakura) without problem. I could not guarantee that all codes will work since I've only used 4X EXP and 4X Skill Points codes.

Thanks, would you mind pointing me in the direction for instructions on removing the intro? :0) I usually avoid removing the intro as a sort of mini tribute to the cracker :0p.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enroth186 said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
How do I get to the ninth floor? cant find the stairs! need help please frown.gif

but on floor 8, i only have very small space to go. i cant get to the upper right corner. and I dont know of a whale yet. i tried to find that Olympia girl, but now i am on floor 8, and there is nothing.
Are you sure you have mapped out all of B8 that you can at the moment?? I missed a shortcut in the loop with currents.

It's the one at the top left hand corner. It doesn't seem to have any use, but it is misleading.

Darkastor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

Sorry to barge in like that, but I looked here and there and couldn't find what I'm looking for...

I broke my micro-SD card a few days ago, and lost all of its content (didn't have any backup...). Well, games are no problem, I could get them back... But saves are a bit more problematic. We were supposed to try multiplayer with a friend of mine, and I was supposed to provide a good save. And now, I just don't have the courage nor the patience to re-start from scratch.

Would someone be kind enough to share his save ? I'm looking for something with sub classes unlocked. A clear save with bonus classes would just be icing on the cake.

Don't know if it matters, but I'm playing on a supercard dsone (.SAV). But I guess I could convert any kind of save.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Sorry again to make a request on my first message here.

Oh, and English being a foreign language for me, I hope this message wasn't to messy.

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Enroth186 said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:

Are you sure you have mapped out all of B8 that you can at the moment?? I missed a shortcut in the loop with currents.

It's the one at the top left hand corner. It doesn't seem to have any use, but it is misleading.

Thanks, yep it works like a charm now.

Fynolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Archimdae said:
mk.2 said:
Archimdae said:

Thanks, would you mind pointing me in the direction for instructions on removing the intro? :0) I usually avoid removing the intro as a sort of mini tribute to the cracker :0p.

Indeed, I would very much like to know how to do this as well. Up until now, I had always presumed that a game with an intro was impossible to alter, so any information to the contrary would be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night