Gaming Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

Aryllies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encountered the same thing. More freeze during daytime. Then again i also got some during nightime for no reason whatsoever. You can't play ETrian Odyssey in those conditions. I will be waiting for a patch or whatnot.

If someone is skilled enough to fix this, i'd be eternally grateful.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it looks like i hit a point where i can no longer proceed. Finished everything possible on floor one, tried proceeding into floor 2, but i either always freeze up in a battle,or lose a large amount of my party (Due to the inability to use damn near any skill that targets multiple enemies, or Limit Skills), and cant do any of the Ship exploration.

nat sniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the game is so damn awesome, I can't stop playing it...

Yes, it can freeze, but I'm not so sure if it's really 'random'..I think it's always freezes with certain battles only..I can't confirm it, but I manage to get to 4F doing this...

first of all, I always play during night time, to avoid the big green bird(always freezes)
then, I avoid the following battles:
- 1 "crab" e 4 "red fish"(from1F)
- 3 "green monsters"(from 1F) and 1 "slug"(4F)
- 2 "crabs" and 1 "pink frog" or 2 "pink frogs" and 1 "crab" (sorry, I don't remember well this one)
- 1 "blue fish" and 4 "red fish"
- 3 "slugs" and 1 "plant"

well, when you battle 4 monsters or more it's 99% freezing chance..I just fight 1~3 monsters(testing 3 monster at a time)..I'm not levelling up fast, but at least I can play it for a while..

excluding this fights, I can play 'normally' for now(can't use limits or sail though)

Aryllies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah well. There, you have it. i finally crumbled down. I ordered the game on Play Asia with the most expensive shipping option.

As i live in the UK... i should be getting my fix of EOIII this weekend. I still hope for you guys that a crack will appear soon...

And if not, i'll make sure i tempt you by posting my exploits all weekend...
smile.gif

LOVEnPOP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i wasn't nearly broke and jobless i'd buy it too. Guess i'll spend my days watching anime until the fix is released or i hang myself.

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you playing the game, I have a question about sailing.

I have dried peas, which gives me 8 moves. I cant, for the life of me, find anything that gives me more moves.

I found the guy on the island that wants boards for his sheep pens. But by the time I reach him, I only have 2 moves left. I can't reach any other islands that have any items that give me more than 8 moves.

Is there any way to replenish your moves during a trip? Where do I find the next item that increases the number of moves?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

nat sniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
JohanX said:
For those of you playing the game, I have a question about sailing.

I have dried peas, which gives me 8 moves. I cant, for the life of me, find anything that gives me more moves.

I found the guy on the island that wants boards for his sheep pens. But by the time I reach him, I only have 2 moves left. I can't reach any other islands that have any items that give me more than 8 moves.

Is there any way to replenish your moves during a trip? Where do I find the next item that increases the number of moves?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Man, I wish I could sail =\

Valatros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not as of this post, no; And believe me.... I'm looking. I have a firefox window with a series of tabs in all the places i can think of it could possibly show up, and am just jamming "refresh" every 10 minutes or so.... hoping beyond hope.

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
acer r said:
Does anyone know if Wood R4 1.13 helps with freezing?

No it doesn't. Freezes at setting off to sea, random battle freeze, and skill freezes.
Best wait for an update or something.

blacksniper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but all of floor 1 works just fine. I've been power leveling on and off all day. My Hoplite, Wilding, Ninja, Farmer and Monk are about 3 battles from level 10.
happy.gif
Got about 1k in the bank.

Enroth186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
My Hoplite, Wilding, Ninja, Farmer and Monk are about 3 battles from level 10. happy.gif Got about 1k in the bank.

you really should make a second party of farmers. you should have much more money by level 10 already

Isabelyes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nat sniper said:
2F at night is safe too...you just have to avoid the big green bird during the day.

Are you talking about AK2i?
If so, then you're wrong:
Yesterday, I defeated many Largebills without the game freezing.
You simply need to refrain from using skills.

If you've got a different flashcart, then please ignore this! ^-^

LOVEnPOP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It happened to me to be able to kill some green birds too, and freeze at a common two durians and a third random enemy fight that usually won't freeze. There are times i can fight all night long and times it freezes as soon as i get a fight, even tho most of the times i try to set autobattle so that fights can be shorter. Now i am at level 12 and tired to be stuck at the first two floors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course