Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Stole my sisters R4 and upgraded them to Wood 1.13 XD worked like a charm.

Etrian Oddysey sure can bring out the evil in people
happy.gif
They're in bed anyways XD Tomorrow...tomorrow is a whole nother matter.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so the file shows that it is 64MB when hovering over the image, but properties shows that it is 32MB. Tokyo Trim will not trim saying it is overtrimmed. I am skeptical if this will work in the long run, but it works with CycloDS vB.4 so far.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
Ok, so the file shows that it is 64MB when hovering over the image, but properties shows that it is 32MB. Tokyo Trim will not trim saying it is overtrimmed. I am skeptical if this will work in the long run, but it works with CycloDS vB.4 so far.
As long as it lasts until a "clean scene release" that work son my AK 2.1, I'll be thrilled and thankful to the uploader.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked on R4 Wood for me until I tried to use a limit skill, then it froze. I don't know if that's AP or just a random freeze, but I had mapped that whole first floor when it froze (don't feel like trying again until I know for sure hahaha)

AetherSolace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like some links were posted, Neither of those last two are visible anywhere.

Has there been a rom team release yet that anyone can report? as for the current available dump its probably pretty worthless if there's AP. But maybe a chance it'll work on your specific flashcard, or through a childs play patch or something. If you have a link, Send hints.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
I just broke my personal best record for warning and suspending members due to this thread!
If you'd like to help me push that record further, then go ahead and request a link to this game's ROM, or ask people to PM you such a link.

Until now, most people (unless they were particularly persistent) got five days suspension.
The time will only be extended from this point onward.

Isabelyes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Well yeah, when you guys are causing even more trouble than the pokemon B/W thread, what did you expect to happen?

Woah.

I really shouldn't feel proud about creating the thread that made this happen. >->

Anyway, I wanted to express my sincere thanks to ZetaBladeX13.
I just woke up, and finding the rom was a pleasant surprise!

So, ZetaBladeX13: Thank you.
I'm sorry if me saying "Zomg, you got the game already" made you get way too many messages. :3

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's weird that I've been able to play it on my Acekard2 when it seems like no one else can.

But, I have an update. It just freezes if you try to do the sailing minigame thing. I can't tell if it's AP protection or just an issue with the game and flash carts. Anyone else have the same problem?

At any rate, I've almost finished the first floor so it's playable enough until a patch, I guess. Haven't had any issues other than the problem with the minigame.

Isabelyes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tested on AKAIO 1.7.1 .

Two white screens.

*Sigh*
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer.
In the meantime, I'll try Rudolf's patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol