1. FAST6191

    OP FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2005
    Messages:
    33,705
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    I was looking back over my old DS audio formats thread ( http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-various-audio-formats-of-the-ds.305167/ ) and realised I made an error when removing the HTML and now a good part of it accidentally spoilered. Fair enough but upon pasting the fixed version back in I just got

    "The following error occurred
    The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

    I eventually narrowed it down to a codebox featuring a makefile/bash script that was found in a game that handled the sound format -- it was already there and displaying absolutely fine but editing it would not happen.
    I also tried editing it into other newer posts with the same result.

    I have the "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages" option in http://gbatemp.net/account/preferences unchecked.

    The content of the file
    http://pastebin.com/uA6refYY

    It also happened when I tried to paste it into this new thread.
     
  2. tj_cool

    tj_cool Site dev
    Supervisor

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2009
    Messages:
    10,047
    Country:
    Belgium
    Yeah I can replicate the error.

    Strange though, it's the proxy blocking script that seems to catch it, not the forum.

    Edit: I see the problem, I'll detail it in a PM.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Japanese, codebox, Error