Hacking Error RET -1 WTF?

dannysubaruman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont know why its doing it and there isnt much about it on the web any thoughts guys im trying to install fce ultra as a wad via wad manager 1.5

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THERE ARE HUNDREDS of topics on this issue. Look again. I would totally give you the answer to your question, but that would be easy.

Wynd

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the answer is on here. I expect you (everyone) to look a little harder. You'll be proud that you found the answer yourself, then being spoon fed the answer.

Wynd

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some options to look into.

Remove everything expect the SD card with the files on it.

Format the SD card properly for the WII

Format again, just to make sure.

run CIOS_fix.wad with wad manager. (could help maaaaaybe)

Try another wad Manager program, even an older one. could be your SD card with the application, or could be that it doesn't read ord SD or SDHC.

There are more than a few reasons for Ret -1 errors.

Wynd

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
wyndcrosser said:
run CIOS_fix.wad with wad manager. (could help maaaaaybe)
Are you kidding me? That shit hasn't been used in forever. Why would you recommend it?

If anything you are better off doing an official update by nintendo and then following the guide in the sticky. Make sure you have a NAND backup through bootmii before anything so in case something goes SOOO wrong then I can still fix your wii in the end.
He must have cIOS rev18

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deadlyfoez, go put your headphones on and rock out some place out. Anyway... those are few options like i said. There is one why to fix it, and it's not a nintendo update, that would just make you sure up your system in the end, because you may not know exactly what your doing (not saying you don't, but it's a safe bet). The main fix is listed here in the forums, and I found it searching in less than 10 seconds.

Wynd

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I admit, since gbatemp changed the search its pretty much useless anymore, all it shows is every post in every topic that has nothing to do with sanything. google is better at searching gbatemp than gbatemp is. erro ret-1 is the first 10 hits on gooooogle, try it and dont be such a dick hole

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
just make sure you use quotation marks around the -1 when searching google, otherwise it wont show any pages with '-1' in it

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Also, I dont own headphones. I'm not some highschool tool that walks around all day listening to pirated music (yes my music is pirated, but I dont lsten to it in headphones, but instead a LOUD ASS Klipsch system that I can allow everyone to hear and not enjoy
biggrin.gif

ROFL
thats some funny shit there

seriously guys all thsi agrueing because someone is too lazy to use the search button, let the guy discover the search button for himself and calm the negative energy
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-