Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know.

Except I don't own any games for 3DS, except my MH4U copy that will arrive on the 13th.
Seconds, There is little to no information yet on how bans are being ditched out. I am well known to ban waves, I survived 4 ban waves on PS3 and still going. If the ban can be detected even on private headers, I Don't want to get my MH4U header "dirty"
Third, just playing on CIA, by default, they have the same ban % as a private header

This is all info that has been collected. Its not like we're forcing you because thats your decision to make. This thread is to collect info on ban's and see what it looks like they are going after, and whatusers are using. Nobody knows or confirmed what it is they are seeing. As for people saying "use private headers from games you own" thats a safety precaution, its a warning and a suggestion.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What the Hell is CIA? I was a while away. Only I remember was, that I was able to modify header in Pokemon X/Y with some tool. But not sure, what exactly I changed this days. While ago.

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What the Hell is CIA? I was a while away. Only I remember was, that I was able to modify header in Pokemon X/Y with some tool. But not sure, what exactly I changed this days. While ago.
profile_picture_by_doritos_pope-d83s1r1.jpg

"CIA stands for CTR Importable Archive. This format allows the installation titles to the 3DS."

It's a file that installs software/games on your 3DS SD card. Requires a CFW or Emunand+Menu

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Alright Nintendo friends :D i am still not banned, this is my mac address T0-TE-5N-0T-FA-KE
let us post our Mac addresses to make a list of the people not banned yet.

Sincerely,​
NOTNintendoCorporationiamjustafriendyoucancallmesonyormicrosoft​
PS: This is A Joke

Oh yeah sure thing my MAC adress is: 0R-LY-Y4-RL-B1-CH-PL-3A-53

:D

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
How hard is it for people to buy games ? You'd have perfectly fine headers with these...
as hard as earning money...

>implying they'll bother replying to a filthy pirate
>implying you can just deny any accusation, go and buy a game and show them the receipt, they cannot, by law, ask you for your nintendo 3ds console, since the ban is something on their side, not yours.
>mfw you people don't realise that nintendo doesn't have PROOF of you playing on any flashcart/cfw, when you can deny anything they say, and sue them on top of that.

This is why the only nintendo console i've ever owned and lasted to this day, is m phat DS

lukas_2511

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You don't even need to buy "games," just one game. Used from a Gamestop for $5 or something. Bam, valid private header for any game you want to play online.

And hope that the previous owner of the game didn't dump it and uses the header :)
Probably more secure to just buy a cheap new game.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I got Paper Mario Sticker Star and one of the Prof Layton games brand new at GS for 5 each. Should be easy to find a good sale like that.

I think what I'm going to do is play my offline games as CIA and my online ones as 3dz with private headers. That way I get the convenience of playing CIAs (being on the system already and being a much smaller file size) and the safety of using private headers whenever my 3DS interacts with Nintendo's servers. Sound like a good plan?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole thing is a giant cat and mouse game. Very few, if any, options are safe at the moment (and quite possibly the future/near future), and only one or two may be only slightly more safe. It all reminds me of the Wii or the PSP. Until you get to the point where you "own" the kernel, nothing is for certain for long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi