Hacking Error Autobooting System Menu

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok it loads to preloader v0.26 it read Error autobooting systemmenu!
IOS v30
System Menu v290

let me load HBC but no normal menu please help me fix this it a Pal wii dont mind any system menu as long as i can downgrade after im getting pal v290 wad to see if this works please please help this happened when updating via nintendo update and it said internet error worked fine before its crashed poxy Nintenodo

Posts merged

sorry wasnt a .wad it was a .iso dont think i can use this via HBC can i?

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you can use the HBC, try using Any Region Changer. It will uninstall also the preloader and give you a fresh system menu.

dfasfag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with this too. I have the same problem, I googled it and came to GBAtemp. Ive been here many times just never signed up. I remember all those giveaway quizs and stuff...

Anyway im on IOS v30, Systemmenu v289 preloader v0.27 HBC loads but when i try any downgrading prog it just freezes with wifi.

Thanks in advance

Edit: got Any Region Changer to download the 19 files but no luck...

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I sent you a PM, but ill post here anyway. Best way is to just install another system menu. It restores most things. Just try re-installing the IOS 30 and System Menu for your region

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to priiloader v0.3b and then rebooted. I then upgraded to cios 38 rev 17 and now my wii will not go to the system menu. It boots to priiloader menu with below error. Does anyone please know how to fix?

I am on 4.1.

error autobooting systemmenu!
ES_DiVerify failed no IOS with it patched?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."