Hacking error #002

llatlasll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend helped my mod my Wii via modding the Wii for dummies 3.0, he did about half of the mod then I later finished the second half. I for one am not the brightest when it comes to these sorts of things and have had trouble getting around the #002 error, and my friend clams he doesn't know how to get past it either. I have tried to work myself through fixing it by reading a number of forums and downloading a number of files but haven't had any luck thus far. As of right now the latest update on my Wii is 3.4 and I can't really tell you have I have for modded files as it has become a bit of a mess. I have tried using both gamma and neogamma to fix the #002 error but I don't ever seem to get the options everyone is talking about, like simply turning the 002 fix on. So if anyone can try and walk me through it i would greatly appreciate it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And make sure you have at least cIOS 249 rev 14 installed. It is required in order to use those revisions of NeoGamma. The cIOS installer may be called cIOS 38 rev 14 if you do a search for it.

llatlasll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so now I have Neogamma with cIOS 249 rev 14 installed and when I go to boot Wii Sports Resort the Wii just restarts rather than booting the game. I also still don't see any option in Neogamma to turn the 002 fix on.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wii Sports Resort require you to use an alternate DOL on the first load.

In NeoGamma's options, turn alternate DOL loading on. Attempt to launch Wii Sports Resort, and it will now ask for a DOL. Select "player.dol", and a video should start playing. The Wii will return to the System Menu when the video finishes.

Start up NeoGamma once more, and turn alternate DOL loading off. It should work now.

P.S.- Do not ask if the Wii MotionPlus is required, or if you can play the game without one.

llatlasll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I go into Neogamma's options and go to the alternate .dol and it asks me where I want to get the alternate from and I pick the SD card and it says the file is missing.

P.S. needing the Wii Motion Plus is about the only thing I know right now. I burnt Wii Sports Resort some time back but didn't have the Wii Motion Plus so I didn't even try the game until I went and bout the Wii Motion Plus last night which is when I ran into the 002 error and all of this other stuff

llatlasll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried the RZTE01.dol file that I found on some other threads and now when I do that the Wii will find it when I boot Wii Sports through Neogamma with the alt. .dol turned on, but the Wii then goes into the black screen/freezes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.