TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I think his/her would be most correct.. and facebook seem to use "their" when unsure of gender.. maybe they assume it's a group :)
Contrary to popular belief, using "their" or "them" in place of him/her for an individual person is actually not incorrect grammar.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
''GameTrailers gave the game a score of 7.0, praising some unique ideas and presentation, but criticising slow gameplay mechanics and copious amounts of backtracking.''

Uggh..... hate the word ''slow'' .....
Well i hope the Demo gets in Europe so i can try it :D

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Well in kingdom hearts he's cool ^_^
ABANDON SHIP

Honestly, I'm quite looking forward to this. Castle and World of Illusions are excellent, excellent platformers, which still stand up today - I was bro-oping World with my friend recently over Kega's netplay, and aside from some latency issues, they're still immense fun and really well designed. Hoping the demo comes out soon for Europe.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I was happy when he liked my comments, now you've ruined it for me. D:
XWATCHMANX, WHY? I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL!!! :cry:

Lol, sorry ;)

ABANDON SHIP

Honestly, I'm quite looking forward to this. Castle and World of Illusions are excellent, excellent platformers, which still stand up today - I was bro-oping World with my friend recently over Kega's netplay, and aside from some latency issues, they're still immense fun and really well designed. Hoping the demo comes out soon for Europe.

You know, imma walk out of this thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)