Hacking Emunand system transfer

anon3536

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So iv looked to see if this works and from what I can find only gateway seems to do it, but these sources are older so I'm wondering if it will work, I have rxtools running 10.6 on my o3ds, want to transfer that to my n3ds running rei 10.6, will this work?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can do a system transfer between emunands.

I would suggest saving your Home Menu layout before you do this, because you might have to about the transfer in the middle (error 028-3220) and you would need to visit the eShop to fix downloaded games, which would reset your icon layout.

Reactions: VinsCool

anon3536

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that error common? Does it result in incomplete transfers? I have emunand backups for both but would hate fore something to cause an issue that can't be fixed that easy

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that error common? Does it result in incomplete transfers? I have emunand backups for both but would hate fore something to cause an issue that can't be fixed that easy
yes, 028-3220 is common when transferring from an emunand I think. by the time you get it, the source system has already been formatted. NNID and other things are already on the target system, your New3DS.

visit the eShop to fix downloaded games, and try to re-install other CIAs you got (their saves should still remain, and they should be listed in System Settings).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?