Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey guys,

So this happend:

I have an o3ds with a gateway card. Sys nand is 4.5 and EMUnand on 10.5

In the gateway card i had an 32 gb card

In the sd card an 8 gb card with CIA games.

Now a days i using a lot of CIA games so i changed the files over.

So 32 gb card what was in the gateway card was replaced bij the 8 gb sd card and vice versa

But now when i boot the EMU nand iT says the firmware is 4.5.

This resulting that i cant play the CIA files i had been playing before.

Example, i had to re-install zelda tri force heroes. If i boot iT up iT hangs at the 3D logo screen

Can i safely update my emunand or is something else going on?

--EDIT--

So another CIA file is working, FF explorers but the save file is gone. I have the original files on my computer. Any way to get them back?

Last edited by Peniskoker,

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your system, whether it be sysNAND or emuNAND will never magically downgrade itself.

See here on instructions on transferring your emuNAND between SD cards: http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/

Of course, now you get to do the fun task of downgrading back down to 9.2 (or 4.5 I guess, but I don't see why you wouldn't just use 9.2 these days). You'll need either a hardmod, Cubic Ninja, or OoT (and a way to inject a save into OoT).

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will action replay power save also work???
With an Ocarina of Time 3D cart? It should. The 10.6 save for old 3DS is POST5_U_25600_region_9221.bin, IIRC. You can get the raw save images here: https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax/releases/tag/03-01-16

That will get you access to the Homebrew Launcher. From there you need to follow a guide to downgrade your sysNAND to 9.2. Once you are on 9.2, you can either choose to stay on 9.2, or you can restore your 4.5 NAND backup if that is what you want.

Last edited by Cuphat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up