Question email notification of conversations

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to find where to turn this off. I have found where to turn off thread email alerts but not for conversations. Please, my inbox is bursting! HALP!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't seem to find where to turn this off. I have found where to turn off thread email alerts but not for conversations. Please, my inbox is bursting! HALP!
Well, create a rule in your mail account to redirect automatically e-mails from gbatemp to a specific label/folder, so you don't seem them in the inbox. That would be easy.
(I think you can't disable PM notification)

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, create a rule in your mail account to redirect automatically e-mails from gbatemp to a specific label/folder, so you don't seem them in the inbox. That would be easy.
(I think you can't disable PM notification)
I'd rather mark them as spam, because that's pretty much what they are if I can't turn it off.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This:

upload_2017-3-31_23-30-23.png

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'd rather mark them as spam, because that's pretty much what they are if I can't turn it off.
I think it is a requirement because it is the way moderatos communicate with you in case of need, so "it needs to get to you by all means".
But if you find it easier to mark it as spam rather than creating a rule, mark it as spam. I suppose that works also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)