Add "Unwatch" option in Profile Posts

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just like an user can click "Unwatch" in a thread to stop receiving notifications, it seems that's not the case for Profile Posts.

Wouldn't be a nice feature to unwatch Profile Posts without enabling the option in the "global" settings?
Unless I'm being extra stupid, I'm not finding a way to do so.

Why asking for such feature? Sometimes Profile Posts turns in unnecessary drama or into a non-stop Notification frenzy of random users discussing something that's not of another user's interest.

To anyone finding this suggestion useful, please upvote the post instead of liking it.

Last edited by JuanMena,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, that's not what I'm asking.

When you lose interest in profile posts or just reply to one because you got tagged, you can decide to stop getting notified about further replies without pushing away users or locking yourself from others.

Last edited by JuanMena,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I've tried asking for this before and got this reply:

I've looked into it and unfortunately it's not a native xenforo ability and would require a custom add-on or hack to achieve. So unless TJ is up for the task and let's be honest there are many other priorities over this then I'm afraid we'll have to say this can't be done right now .

Although this was on an older version; maybe it's more viable now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill