Elevator Ritual

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Had you ever heard of "The Elevator Ritual"?
Or how to get to another world(afterlife ancient,mythical realm of Hell) using an elevator.

Players: 1

Requirements: 1 building with 10 floors and an elevator. All three of these requirements must be met for the game to work.

Instruction:

1. Select a building and then go to the first floor. Don't start until no one is around.
2. Press the fourth floor button.
3. When you're on the fourth floor, don't go out. Stay in the elevator and press the second floor.
4. When you are on the second floor, stay in the elevator and press the sixth floor.
5. When you are on the sixth floor, stay in the elevator and press the second floor.
6. When you are on the second floor, stay in the elevator and press the tenth floor.
7. When you are on the tenth floor, stay in the elevator and press the fifth floor.
8. When you get to the fifth floor, a young woman will enter the elevator. Don't look at her, don't talk to her. It's not what it looks like.
9. Press the first floor. If the elevator starts going to the tenth floor instead of the first, you can continue. If the elevator goes to the first floor instead of the tenth, get out of it as soon as possible. Don't turn around, don't say anything.
10. If you are on the tenth floor, you can leave or stay in the elevator. If you decide to leave, the woman who entered the elevator on the fifth floor will ask you "Where are you going?". Don't answer her, don't look at her.
11. You'll know if you've made it to another world when the only person in it is you.

Anyone dare to play?
Enoch(grandfather of Moses or rather Noe)he went to Haven without before he was faster he reached afterlife before death caught him. I guess no actors who played/portrayed roles of James Bond/Agent 007 never ever considered such thing. I guess that would at least convince atheists/nihilists/people suffeing with depressia/satanists(posssibly stereotypes)(people like me) that there is life after death leaving this planet and galaxy to travel through space and cosmos. Not just only permament sleep paralysis(REM state)inside the grave as the end of everything.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you say "Bloody Mary" five times on an elevator going up, will she materialize behind you, or in the elevator shaft at the spot where you spoke the last word?

KyleWillson

Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
I've actually heard of ""The Elevator Ritual"" before, and it's definitely an intriguing concept. It's said that if you end up being the only person in that world, then you've successfully made the transition. It sounds pretty spooky...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.