OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
IchigoUchiha13 said:
Awesome I saw the Preview on Youtube on this Gonna test it out Now! Im sure the Story isnt Translated yet right?
Nope, not translated yet but it's going to be translated in the near future
smile.gif

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
IchigoUchiha13 said:
Awesome I saw the Preview on Youtube on this Gonna test it out Now! Im sure the Story isnt Translated yet right?
Nope, not translated yet but it's going to be translated in the near future
smile.gif
Oh Alright then Noitora i think theres a Bug when Inputing your Name cause the A and K Button doesnt Work.I try Pressing them and i get a Buzzing Sound like i cant Input them.So i had to Chose Another Name for My Character.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Depends on the name...

Theo or N-TG (most games don't have the - but it's ok)
Tiai, Chris, Wini, Ichi

But if your name is Kaki or Kai
Tekka etc etc... yeah it's a bummer....

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
stealth20k said:
Hey Noitora, why do you do so many in my opinion "non complete" translations instead of putting in the time and doing something decent. Everyone wants complete translations. Most people dont even waste there time with these menu patches.
Sorry dude, Romhacking may seem easy to you but here's a list of my translation projects and the reasons I stopped working on them...

Hajime no Ippo THE FIGHTING! DS: Almost translated fully, just needs a few edits here and there.
Super Robot Taisen K: I translated as many menus as I could but I can't hack the script so it was pointless to continue working on it.
Super Robot Taisen W: The same as above.
Bleach The Third Phantom: Got released in the US.
Dragon Ball DS: Got released in the US.
Mugen no Frontier - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Got released in the US before the translation could be finished.
Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Retsuden 2: Translated most of the menus, script couldn't be hacked.
Nostalgeo no Kaze: Got released in the US.
Ys Ds: Got released in the US.

Besides, I translate whatever I want for personal satisfaction. you've got a problem? suck it up coz I don't care. And how the fuck do you know I don't spend time working on translations? since this project started I've been mostly spending my time in the computer working on it. So, no matter whatever shit you say...I simply don't care. Don't like what I do? GTFO.
Uh, I'm the one who translated Hajime no Ippo. And I thought my translation was already 100% complete? What else needs to be done on it?

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Densetsu3000 said:
Noitora said:
stealth20k said:
Hey Noitora, why do you do so many in my opinion "non complete" translations instead of putting in the time and doing something decent. Everyone wants complete translations. Most people dont even waste there time with these menu patches.
Sorry dude, Romhacking may seem easy to you but here's a list of my translation projects and the reasons I stopped working on them...

Hajime no Ippo THE FIGHTING! DS: Almost translated fully, just needs a few edits here and there.
Super Robot Taisen K: I translated as many menus as I could but I can't hack the script so it was pointless to continue working on it.
Super Robot Taisen W: The same as above.
Bleach The Third Phantom: Got released in the US.
Dragon Ball DS: Got released in the US.
Mugen no Frontier - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Got released in the US before the translation could be finished.
Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Retsuden 2: Translated most of the menus, script couldn't be hacked.
Nostalgeo no Kaze: Got released in the US.
Ys Ds: Got released in the US.

Besides, I translate whatever I want for personal satisfaction. you've got a problem? suck it up coz I don't care. And how the fuck do you know I don't spend time working on translations? since this project started I've been mostly spending my time in the computer working on it. So, no matter whatever shit you say...I simply don't care. Don't like what I do? GTFO.
Uh, I'm the one who translated Hajime no Ippo. And I thought my translation was already 100% complete? What else needs to be done on it?
Your translation on the script was excellent, some other guys from a manga scanlation group offered to translate the remaining text ( menus IIRC ) and make edits to the script to make sure everything makes sense but I never got their translations/edits.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Here, stop bitching about the missing letters now...
28w16wy.png

Patch

rakichaneru said:
I hate it when the K button doesn't work.
You can stop the hatin' now.
Who said bitching never worked? :33

And many thanks for doing what you do despite many fegs complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...