EdiZon not working

Nola98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I've installed Tesla and sys-clk overlay, and it's working fine, but EdiZon doesn't. I've downloaded many cheats for different games from a youtube video, and I have placed them in the following path: sd/atmosphere/contents/*gameid*, and inside each game there is a folder called “cheats”, with different files with different names. I would like to know why there are several files with different cheats and what their names mean since they are different from the game id.
But my main problem is that in the console, EdiZon shows me a “cheats not found” message, and so on with all the games. The video I saw worked, although it's from a few months ago, so I don't know why the cheats don't appear, if it depends on the version or something like that. I have tried with different versions of the game but it still doesn't work.
Thank you!

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheat build id must match your game's build id for the cheats to show. While game is running, hit home button and open edizon , it will show you your games build id. Different regions, and game updates will have different build ids so you must find the right cheat with the same build id of your game. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: you lion sleeps no more