Editing a Pokemon Battle Revolution save

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by oraclelink, Feb 17, 2008.

Feb 17, 2008
  1. oraclelink
    OP

Newcomer oraclelink Newbie

United States
    I'm brand new here, and I just want to know how to edit the save for the above mentioned game, because I want to change the name that my file is recorded under, but it won't let me.

If anyone has a link to an editor for it, or can edit the save for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. RaiDesu

Member RaiDesu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is NDS. PBR is a WiiGame, and I don't think there is a way currently. If there was, VC encryption would be broken.

3. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Well, it is possible to edit Twilight Princess saves (otherwise the Twilight Hack wouldn't exist). But I don't think editing saves or VC content will be possible for the public for quite some time because the hackers that made the Twilight Hack don't support piracy.

4. deufeufeu

Member deufeufeu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Cote d'Ivoire
    Really ? It's false VC encryption and game save are unrelated in general.

But I won't suggest modifying your save file, it has a nasty effect of printing hello world strings everywhere in some games...

5. TSPhoenix

Member TSPhoenix GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    If someone wanted to make a save editor among those in the know all they'd need to do is limit it and not release source such that it doesn't break their moral bounds. I mean PBR is pretty much an online game, but Zelda not.