ROM Hack Editing a Pokemon Battle Revolution save

oraclelink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm brand new here, and I just want to know how to edit the save for the above mentioned game, because I want to change the name that my file is recorded under, but it won't let me.

If anyone has a link to an editor for it, or can edit the save for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is NDS. PBR is a WiiGame, and I don't think there is a way currently. If there was, VC encryption would be broken.
Well, it is possible to edit Twilight Princess saves (otherwise the Twilight Hack wouldn't exist). But I don't think editing saves or VC content will be possible for the public for quite some time because the hackers that made the Twilight Hack don't support piracy.

D

Deleted User

This is NDS. PBR is a WiiGame, and I don't think there is a way currently. If there was, VC encryption would be broken.
Really ? It's false VC encryption and game save are unrelated in general.

But I won't suggest modifying your save file, it has a nasty effect of printing hello world strings everywhere in some games...

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
If someone wanted to make a save editor among those in the know all they'd need to do is limit it and not release source such that it doesn't break their moral bounds. I mean PBR is pretty much an online game, but Zelda not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end