Hacking Edge's included micro sd reader!!

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YO guy and gals i was just wondering if the micro SD reader that comes with the EDGE supports SDHC PLEASE!!!!! reply as soon as possible cos i ordered one from deal extreme a while ago so it should be coming soon and iv got a 8GB sandisk micro SD card i know the micro SD card iv got works with the edge cos its on one of the reviews of the micro SD but if the included reader does not support it i will have to order a separate reader no biggy if i have to order a separate reader just need to know before the EDGE arrives!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE AND THANK YOU TO GBATEMP FOR SUCH AN AWESOME SITE
GBATEMP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaynds.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Yes, it does, but just a word of warning, be very careful with it. I had the shell of mine split in half after pulling it out of the usb slot just a few times, and ended up taping it to keep it from falling apart again lol.

Ahua_Keren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes it support microSDHC, but my advice is to use reader that came with micro SDHC itself, like sandisk or transcend, etc... because minimal chance of corrupt data.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Micro SD reader that comes with the EDGE isn't what you would call cheap. It's actually a GOOD cheap make. I have had mine since summer 08, and it still works great :yayEDGE:

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. It supports all microSD cards except the to-be-released SDXC (SD eXtended Capacity, 32GB to 2TB).
2. It is poor quality, mine burnt up, fell apart and died. Best to buy a new one in advance.
3. I just wanted to put a number 3
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr