Hacking Easy Nus3bank Editor With GUI

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"python does not have a path" doesn't make sense, it must be that it's not in the path environment variable (type echo %path%, if you don't see python in there, it's not in your "path") (sorry for the confusion)

but wait, I'm on the installation and I'm at " add python.exe to path " , which choice do I pick? " Will be installed on Local hard drive " or " Entire feature will be installed in local hard drive " ?

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"python does not have a path" doesn't make sense, it must be that it's not in the path environment variable (type echo %path%, if you don't see python in there, it's not in your "path") (sorry for the confusion)

this what I get when I type what you told me... I also installed Python again with the " Path " thingy that you told me, wrote Python in the CMND but I still get the same thing. Btw, when I picked the path for python I picked the " Entire feature will be installed in local hard drive " option.

Attachments

• pruebita.jpg
    pruebita.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 263

Relrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a certain way I should be preparing BRSTM files? It was working fine yesterday but now it makes a loud cracking noise where the song loops. It doesn't do it in the BRSTM file, but after I make the nus3bank file it happens.

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
this what I get when I type what you told me... I also installed Python again with the " Path " thingy that you told me, wrote Python in the CMND but I still get the same thing. Btw, when I picked the path for python I picked the " Entire feature will be installed in local hard drive " option.
I know dragging and dropping onto the batch script works. Maybe try that?

Reactions: Roger Reynoso

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know dragging and dropping onto the batch script works. Maybe try that?

@Segtendo Same thing... the sm4shidspbuild still does not boot when I drag it. It's ok, I do not even know why I'm worrying so much about that file now, is not my top priority as for the project I have in mind. character's voiceover are way more important, for now, that is. Thanks a lot guys anyway, @BDS @jam1garner however, if you need me to do anything else for you to fix that problem, I'll gladly do it. For now, I'll keep trying other audio formats on update 1.96 of this GUI, keeping you informed, and keep on waiting for 2.0 and future versions. Once again, thanks a lot guys!

Relrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So now every BRSTM file I put through sm4shidspbuild is coming out with a loud pop/crack at the end of it, even the ones that worked fine yesterday. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, because it's ruining the music :\

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now every BRSTM file I put through sm4shidspbuild is coming out with a loud pop/crack at the end of it, even the ones that worked fine yesterday. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, because it's ruining the music :\

I had that occasionally with voiceovers too, I just tried different formats.

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a certain format work in particular for you? I've tried BRSTM and BFSTM with no success. It's just sm4shidspbuild that won't work, redownloading doesn't do anything either.

I tried OGG, but I doubt that's good for music....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I was looking to use your Nus3bank editor and I have run into a problem. I have Python 2.7.11 installed and I have the latest version of Nus3bank Editor.
http://prntscr.com/b9eju9

Yup, I have that same problem too, but you have it with the menu file, while you wait for @BDS to answer you but you want to customize your menu song, go here, they have a great selection of songs you can download at nus3bank file http://smashcustommusic.com/gamelist

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Roger Reynoso sm4shidspbuild has nothing to do with python being in the environment path (this is for nus3bank.py and nus3inject.py). Also, drag and drop a file to the cmd window with one of the following extensions (otherwise won't work): wav, ogg, brstm, bctsm, bfstm

@Relrel Nothing changed conversion-wise, if a conversion worked before, it should work the same

@Flashwire Looks like you have a similar issue to @Roger Reynoso, type echo %path% in a command window and tell me if you see any python directory. If it's not, find your python installer and get your setup similar to this.

MP3 support is coming to 2.0 and I'm looking into basic loop support.
IDSP tracks that got changed will turn blue in the editor window.
And, of course, enhanced error handling will be part of the game.
Sorry for no new releases (since 1.96) yet but I want to get to a 2.0 version that I'm satisfied with.

Last edited by BDS,

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Roger Reynoso sm4shidspbuild has nothing to do with python being in the environment path (this is for nus3bank.py and nus3inject.py). Also, drag and drop a file to the cmd window with one of the following extensions (otherwise won't work): wav, ogg, brstm, bctsm, bfstm

@Relrel Nothing changed conversion-wise, if a conversion worked before, it should work the same

@Flashwire Looks like you have a similar issue to @Roger Reynoso, type echo %path% in a command window and tell me if you see any python directory. If it's not, find your python installer and get your setup similar to this.

Sorry for no new releases (since 1.96) yet but I want to get to a 2.0 version that I'm satisfied with.

Yes! thanks a lot man!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's ok, quality is better than quantity.

Relrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So basically I just can't use this anymore? If it helps, dragging and dropping BRSTM files onto sm4shidspbuild doesn't do anything either.
I can make out that the cmd window for when I drag a BRSTM onto sm4shidspbuild says:
'vgmstream' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.
'tempoWrite.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.
< was unexpected at this time.

EDIT: Dragging and dropping works if I have the file in the same directory, but it still makes the cracking noise at the end.

Last edited by Relrel,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do hear the cracking noise, that will get investigated (btw have you tested whether or not you still hear it on the Wii U?) as I also (sorta) rewrite that script.

@Flashwire what do you see if you type
Code:
echo %path%
in a cmd window?
Oh, and what if you right click on a .py file (like nus3bank.py), is python.exe set to open it?

Last edited by BDS,

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do hear the cracking noise, that will get investigated (btw have you tested whether or not you still hear it on the Wii U?) as I also (sorta) rewrite that script.

Code:
echo %path%
in a cmd window?
Oh, and what if you right click on a .py file (like nus3bank.py), is python.exe set to open it?

In my case, the cracking noise is in one of my Palutena's voice replacements, but its only when I hear it on the program, in game it's non-existent.

Flashwire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Code:
echo %path%
in a cmd window?
@BDS http://prntscr.com/b9ows9 and python is set to open stuff like nus3bank.py

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i tried to edit the snd_se_narration_characall.nus3bank with that tool but i've an error
1464519583-sans-titre-1.jpg

EDIT: i've downloaded the last version and now it works

Last edited by Pikachuk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.