Hacking Easy Nus3bank Editor With GUI

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error whenever I want to replace an .idsp for a song.
errornus.PNG

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on it, should be good soon, I didn't fix something properly, sorry for that.

EDIT: fix (1.9beta) @FlappyFalco @Relrel @MeowMixSSB @JesuCristoCROW @Roger Reynoso

Changes:
  • fixed opening NUS3BANK files
  • additional warnings
  • fixed multiple file replacement
  • added a confirmation window for file replacement

ahg... Even with the update, I still get the same error... I even tried re-recording the sounds at a 16 Bit with 44100Hz preference like you told me, but still same... I'll try with another character to see how it goes ( I've been trying with Pit and Palutena so far, I'll see how Dark Pit goes ) oh, and also when remember about the other file that I wanted to edit? " 0x0-snd_vc_smashappeal_Angeland_JP_12.nus3bank " it's inside of this folder - 0005000010144F00/Sound/Smashappeal " still, same thing happens, but the only difference is that this window error shows up now. I use the SDCafiine + Kernel to execute the voiceover exploit, by the way.
window error.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ahg... Even with the update, I still get the same error... I even tried re-recording the sounds at a 16 Bit with 44100Hz preference like you told me, but still same... I'll try with another character to see how it goes ( I've been trying with Pit and Palutena so far, I'll see how Dark Pit goes ) oh, and also when remember about the other file that I wanted to edit? " 0x0-snd_vc_smashappeal_Angeland_JP_12.nus3bank " it's inside of this folder - 0005000010144F00/Sound/Smashappeal " still, same thing happens, but the only difference is that this window error shows up now. I use the SDCafiine + Kernel to execute the voiceover exploit, by the way.
window error.jpg

didn't work with Dark Pit either...

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
2.0 is near, meanwhile here is 1.95.
Changelog:
  • fixed a bug where replacement idsp was not properly located and probably no change happened
  • added better error handling for the conversion of replacement audio files to IDSP
  • now makes a backup of the nus3bank file when replacing its idsp's
  • replacing idsp's in the file also replaces them within the playlist, backups are made for replaced idsp's
  • hopefully playlist path is fixed
  • hopefully @Green Mii 's bug is also fixed
Expected features for 2.0:
  • config file
    • make backups optional with config file
    • sort extensions for replacement by latest use with config file
  • add keyboard shortcuts
  • add menu entries (config file, about)
  • better error handling when opening nus3bank

Last edited by BDS,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's your fix (1.96). It didn't like the exclamation mark.
Changelog:
  • now copies replacement audio files to tmp files to ensure filename to be supported

Last edited by BDS,
Reactions: Roger Reynoso

Wizzkidwas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome, it finally worked!
Thank you for putting up with us constantly complaining, this will help so many people

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's your fix (1.96). It didn't like the exclamation mark.
Changelog:
  • copy replacement audio files to tmp files to ensure filename to be supported

Still not working as for 1.96... I even re-recorded and tried different conversions all over again for the new file recorded, however this is only for 1 character ( Pit ), I'll try others. Also same thing with the 0x0-snd_vc_smashappeal_Angeland_JP_12.nus3bank file, same window. However, I love the fact that you're constantly on this amazing program, and I thank you from the heart for that, Looking forward for version 2.0. By the way, that "copy replacement audio files to tmp files to ensure filename to be supported " you were talking about, only works with music or with any file? and if so, how can I do that?

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not working as for 1.96... I even re-recorded and tried different conversions all over again for the new file recorded, however this is only for 1 character ( Pit ), I'll try others. Also same thing with the 0x0-snd_vc_smashappeal_Angeland_JP_12.nus3bank file, same window. However, I love the fact that you're constantly on this amazing program, and I thank you from the heart for that, Looking forward for version 2.0. By the way, that "copy replacement audio files to tmp files to ensure filename to be supported " you were talking about, only works with music or with any file? and if so, how can I do that?

mmm... I also tried with Robin [ Reflet ] but the file also got corrupted, I tried with WAV, OGG & BRSTM but nothing so far. I'll try to figure other ways to see, so I'll keep you informed if something worked.

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You don't have to do anything, my wording was bad.
@Roger Reynoso It's very weird that you get this exception not finding the playlist, since it's checking that the file exists before attempting to open it and you should have a custom error window of mine if the file was actually missing.
Could you try doing the following:
Open a command prompt window in the editor directory (no file selected, shift+right click)
Type in:
Code:
python
Note down the version, should be 2.7.(something) and exit with ctrl+c or exit()
Type in:
Code:
python nus3bank.py "[(path to) your nus3bank (you can drag and drop the file to the cmd window)]"
A folder should be created, its name should be mentioned at the beginning of the output of the previous cmd line.
Inside of it there should be idsp files and an m3u file (are those files actually there? can you open them with foobar2000?). Look for the hexadecimal id of the idsp you want to replace (like 0x0).
Now look for the audio bit you want to inject into your nus3bank (replacing one of its idsp's). If it's not an idsp file you have to convert it to this format first, type in your cmd window:
Code:
sm4shidspbuild.bat "[your audio file (you can drag and drop it there)]"
If that works well, you should have in the nus3bank editor directory a file with the same name as your input file, only with the extension idsp.
Type in your command window:
Code:
python nus3inject.py "[path to your nus3bank]" "[idsp that just got generated]" [hexadecimal id of the idsp you wish to replace]
Please tell me exactly what happens, where are your files located, what are their names, etc.

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to do anything, my wording was bad.
@Roger Reynoso It's very weird that you get this exception not finding the playlist, since it's checking that the file exists before attempting to open it and you should have a custom error window of mine if the file was actually missing.
Could you try doing the following:
Open a command prompt window in the editor directory (no file selected, shift+right click)
Type in:
Code:
python
Note down the version, should be 2.7.(something) and exit with ctrl+c or exit()
Type in:
Code:
python nus3bank.py "[(path to) your nus3bank (you can drag and drop the file to the cmd window)]"
A folder should be created, its name should be mentioned at the beginning of the output of the previous cmd line.
Inside of it there should be idsp files and an m3u file (are those files actually there? can you open them with foobar2000?). Look for the hexadecimal id of the idsp you want to replace (like 0x0).
Now look for the audio bit you want to inject into your nus3bank (replacing one of its idsp's). If it's not an idsp file you have to convert it to this format first, type in your cmd window:
Code:
sm4shidspbuild.bat "[your audio file (you can drag and drop it there)]"
If that works well, you should have in the nus3bank editor directory a file with the same name as your input file, only with the extension idsp.
Type in your command window:
Code:
python nus3inject.py "[path to your nus3bank]" "[idsp that just got generated]" [hexadecimal id of the idsp you wish to replace]
Please tell me exactly what happens, where are your files located, what are their names, etc.
proof.jpg

I tried what you told me, but I get this

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What happens if you type the other commands, dropping the python part and directly starting with nus3bank.py/nus3inject.py?

If this doesn't work, python is defintely required to be in your path environment variable, if you don't know how to have it in your path by searching the web, try reinstalling it and pay extra attention to be sure to have it in your path (I'm pretty sure that's an option in latest installers). If python is required to be in your path, that would explain part of your problems (though I'm still bugged about the part where it checks that the playlist exists and opens it even if it apparently doesn't...)

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you type the other commands, dropping the python part and directly starting with nus3bank.py/nus3inject.py?

If this doesn't work, python is defintely required to be in your path environment variable, if you don't know how to have it in your path by searching the web, try reinstalling it and pay extra attention to be sure to have it in your path (I'm pretty sure that's an option in latest installers). If python is required to be in your path, that would explain part of your problems (though I'm still bugged about the part where it checks that the playlist exists and opens it even if it apparently doesn't...)

When I open " sm4shidspbuild.bat " it says that it failed at opening, about the path thing, I really don't know how to handle that...

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Before worrying about the path, does typing directly
Code:
nus3bank.py "[audio file]"
do anything?
If it doesn't, uninstall python and install it again, and like I've said, pay extra attention for the path thing, there might be a box to tick or untick at some point.

Could you show a screenshot of what exactly happens with sm4shidspbuild.bat please?

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
do anything?
If it doesn't, uninstall python and install it again, and like I've said, pay extra attention for the path thing, there might be a box to tick or untick at some point.

Could you show a screenshot of what exactly happens with sm4shidspbuild.bat please?

It doesn't do anything, so I'm going reinstall python and check for the path... thingy. On the other hand, this is what I get when I type " sm4shidspbuild.bat " on the CMND.

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 277

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, it's expecting an argument ((a path to) an audio file to convert to idsp) and you're not feeding it.
Code:
sm4shidspbuild.bat myLonelyAudioFile.wav
(would make myLonelyAudioFile.idsp)

Roger Reynoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
do anything?

Ok, So python DID NOT had a path when I installed it, so I'll install its entire features to the local hard drive, is that ok?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, it's expecting an argument ((a path to) an audio file to convert to idsp) and you're not feeding it.
Code:
sm4shidspbuild.bat myLonelyAudioFile.wav
(would make myLonelyAudioFile.idsp)

Oh! I see, I wasn't getting that very well. My apologies, I'll try it right after I install python again.

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"python does not have a path" doesn't make sense, it must be that it's not in the path environment variable (type echo %path%, if you don't see python in there, it's not in your "path") (sorry for the confusion)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)