Easiest way to go from 9.2 sysnand/11.*** reinand CFW to A9LH type CFW?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by beefsloth, Jul 16, 2016.

1. beefsloth
    OP

beefsloth Member

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    oconomowoc
    So I did the whole downgrading thing/seperation of nands back when it was all the craze and it has been a long time since I've used anything other than the latest Reinand on my emunand which is on update 11.4 or something. The main reason I would love to switch to an arm9loader type cfw is so I don't have to use Boot NTR to access my N3DS's cpu/L2 cache every bootup, plus I hear it can run GBA games.

Basically, can someone help me by telling me if I will have an easier time switching over to a9hl since I already have an emunand made? Or am I going to have to do a lot of work to get rid of the seperated nands and Menuhax bootloading methods I currently use? I just want to know what the simplest and most straightforward route I should safely take from the cfw I am on. The wiki guide confuses me because it talks about doing all this downgrading when I thought I already did those types of things ages ago, and I don't really understand what rednand is and why I can't just use reinand? Thanks a ton in advance for anyone out there that tries to help a lazy dumb sap like myself xD

2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
  3. beefsloth
    OP

beefsloth Member

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    oconomowoc
    Think I posted this in the wrong subsection, reposted under custom firmware sub forum. How do I go about deleting this thread or should I just let it get buried? Mods help please xD thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice