1. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I want you to take me to... furry town
    I want you to take me to... furry town

Lol :P

2. HaloEliteLegend

United States
    Yes!! Play this game, it's great! I bought it on Steam years and years ago and it's very pretty and very fun. It was made mostly by one guy over the course of 3 years and has really pretty hand-drawn backgrounds and character art. Gameplay is also nice and feels sufficiently weighty and punchy, which imo makes or breaks a side-scroller focused on combat.

3. LuxerWap

LuxerWap The Green Husky with a Broken Tail

United States
    You know, I bought this game on Steam, along with Undertale. That was a lobg time ago and I still haven't played those games yet. Welp, time to buy them for the Switch!

4. leafeon34

leafeon34 Expecto Patronum!

United Kingdom
    I connected my laptop to my TV and connected my Wii U Pro controller to my laptop to play this game. For whatever reason the framerate dropped and there was a lot of screen tearing. When this gets released I'll be able to play it properly.

5. Ritsuki

Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Switzerland
    Great game honestly, I recommend it highly!

6. Delerious

Delerious GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Now if only Ori and the Blind Forest could get the Switch treatment. That's one game published by MS that I would buy a second time. I imagine it would boost popularity for the game quite a bit, as well.

Pandaxclone2 likes this.
  7. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

United States
    Physical goodness come to me.:creep:

8. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Woot! Another 6 year old game for Switch!!!!!!!!!

9. Delerious

Delerious GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Indeed. I'm not sure if all these ports for Switch are ultimately a good thing or a bad thing. Next thing you know, the entirety of Steam's indie library will be on the Switch.

10. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    The irony is that the more of these games get ported, the lower my chances become of actually buying a switch. I can already replay Dust: an elysian tail* on my pc or my gpd win. These games - while quality - increase my interest with about 0.01%. I don't repurchase games I already have, and that includes all sorts of remakes/reboots/GOTY/season pass stuff. Nothing personal, but I rather spend my money on games that I do not have yet. :)

*small note to those never having played the game: this tail/tale thing is the ONLY thing hinting to (stupid) humor whatsoever ("it's a tale from someone with a tail!!!"). As such, you might be mistaken in that this game throws puns or cheapskate humor around. It doesn't do that. Though it has furries, the story and gameplay are just about as classic as ARPG's can get. It earns its stars in pure quality of excellent gameplay. The bad pun in the title is all but representative of the game itself. :)

Correction:

Another 6 year old game that everyone has already played for Switch!!!!!!!!!

:P

11. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    Holy crap! Totally the right type of console for this game. Fidget is bae!

Pandaxclone2 and sarkwalvein like this.
  12. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein There's hope for a Xenosaga port.

Germany
    Hey! I myself still haven't played it! It's still collecting dust in my Steam library since I got it for a couple bucks some years ago.
    I guess this is a good opportunity to remember the game existed and play it on my PC!

13. MeowMeowMeow

MeowMeowMeow S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ

Netherlands
    strong furry vibe here

14. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    The art is beautiful in it.

Pandaxclone2 and MeowMeowMeow like this.
  15. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    I remember this game. It was one of the first "Games with Gold" titles on the 360, iirc.

It wasn't really great, but a solid enjoyable game. To me, it doesn't really have any replay value, though, so I am going to skip this.

I do wonder, though, how they got the idea of porting such an obscure game in the first place.

16. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Gambia, The
    [​IMG]
    Oh deviantart.. you and your ideas. :-)

DeslotlCL likes this.
  17. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein There's hope for a Xenosaga port.

Germany
    Not sure what to make out of that other than "oh hell, that must be a severe allergic reaction!" /s

DeslotlCL and Bimmel like this.
  18. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's scalie trash

United States
    At least it doesnt contain mature content.

19. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Germany
    super mega hxper awesome, switch best console ever !!!!
    we get all those great games in the switch that we could already play on every other fucking sysres hell yes.
    best reason for a switch, they should change the commercial strategy and make a new slogan
    "SWITCH, everything you always had" and fown below in small *you only have to pay twice as much as on the other systems and sometimes need to accept a watered fown version from the watered down smartphone version

xD

20. SonowRaevius

SonowRaevius GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It amazes me the lengths people like you go to trying to discredit the switch.

First it was "It won't sell or do well because of bad specs, it's like an expensive tablet", forgetting that most gamers just want an enjoyable experiences over all and don't really give two shits about specs.

Then it was "It won't sell or do well because it won't get any third party support" which it now has plenty of.

Now it's "Lol Le switch is de epic bad console because it is releasing games that other consoles already have lololol", despite the fact that it is going to get many games that are releasing on current gen consoles, with the most recent announcement in that department being Doom Eternal. Also, the games don't even look like a "watered down smartphone version" as you put it.

And before you go on a rant about being a Nintendo Fan boy, own a ps3 and a ps4, the only Nintendo thing I own is a 3DS and I rarely play on it.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Elysian, launch, Switch