Dust: An Elysian Tail gets launch date for Switch

IMG_0700.jpg

It's clear that the Nintendo Switch has usurped the PlayStaion Vita's role as the indie game haven of handhelds. Yet another game will be making its way to the Switch soon, as Dust: An Elysian Tail, will launch this Fall. Dust, which originally launched back in 2012 on Xbox Live Arcade, is a 2D action RPG which was heavily praised for its art and combat. This version of the game is being brought to the Switch both digitally and physically, thanks to Limited Run Games, who will be publishing. Dust: An Elysian Tail will launch on September 10th.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now it's "Lol Le switch is de epic bad console because it is releasing games that other consoles already have lololol", despite the fact that it is going to get many games that are releasing on current gen consoles, with the most recent announcement in that department being Doom Eternal. Also, the games don't even look like a "watered down smartphone version" as you put it.

I do own a Switch myself and I am not really happy with it and there are lots of people who are a little bit "sad" about the games ... most people are always saying stuff like "wait for smash" but is that all there is ? smash brothers, zelda and splatoon ...
(I for one couldn' stand the Zelda game)

And I don't mind new games beeing released for all consoles as it makes sense but damn, there are so many games that are many years old already ... old enough for everyone who to have those trough humble or whatever xD

like this game was released 6!! years ago when the wii u released and now we get it for the switch

P.S. of course the switch sold good but lots of stuff that people criticized are true like the incredibly bad controller (kinda forcing everyone with normal not drwarfen hands to buy a pro controller) and having lots of games with rather downgraded grafics even old ones as it is just to weak and so on ...

Last edited by Youkai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome