Hmm that's weird - there's an [ Img ] tag in the spoiler linking to the picture on supercard forums - but it wasn't showing.... I can only guess M4ST3RW1LL updated the picture & that broke the link
Great job Viz, I'm currently using this skin for EOS, nice to have it for all modes.
Don't forget though, you can make a full preview of the Plugins skin using DS Skin Maker (Just right click in a preview window and save it as whatever you want). And also now make Real-Time Menu aswell, more work, hehe.
@ jalaneme: I assume you mean 'Okami' pictures like
If so - I can't see why one of us can't make one for you
just a few questions though...
> Is there any pictures you prefer for top/bottom - perhaps you can give a link to them & we'll see what we can do.
> Would you like a single picture covering both screens or a different one for each
> Would you prefer a skin just for the eos or perhaps a 'full set' (eos/plugin/nds-gba/loading etc) - if so that may take a little longer to do
> What info do you want to see on the top screen (clock/Filename/internal name etc etc)
@ jalaneme: if you looked a little further on from the post you quoted - you'll see I've aready done a eos skin using one of those pictures (it's on the first post)
I'm not really a 'skinner' (All I do is modify what other people have done) & don't really have much time to actually do any 'unique' skins ....
... So any1 else fancy having a go for jalaneme ????
Just thought I'd let you real skinners know about something cool I found out. From studying the "Steampunk" (amazing skin, if anyone wants to try and convert it
) it does a very clever trick to allow two screen animation on the top screen. This trick works perfectly on the DSTwo and is performed like so:
The clock colon alternates between being on and off, and can be any given size. If the clock colon goes off the screen, it will wrap back around again (moving down one like while it's at it). This means you can have the clock_colon span the entire screen, and wrap back around again. Which means that you can create a second background within clock_colon, which will toggle on or off as the colon does. I don't know if this makes any sense, but you can check out the "Steampunk" AK2 skin on NDSThemes (check within the description to find the animated link).
I don't think I have the skills (patience more likely) required to get this to work effectively, but I thought I would let people know about this trick and hopefully we can get some animated skins!
At some point in the future I'll add this image wrapping into DS Skin Maker, and also time the clock_colon toggle, so this trick can be fully previewed.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...