OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Update:
- Fixed: Star Wars: Clone Wars(E)
- Fixed: the save corrupt bug of Bleach DS 2nd - Kokui Hirameku Requiem (J)
- Added: DS_GAME editable by a ini (dstwo_game.ini under /_dstwoplug/)
- Added New game display mode: Text list
- Fixed: You can choose game by touch the whole line in icon list display mode now
- Changed: Reset is back to game list menu
- Fixed: the quantitative limitation of skin
- Changed: Plug-in select menu
- Improved: Compatibility of homebrew

Copied directly from Godslash's post in the Supercard Forums

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No limit on the amount of skins? Awesome!
biggrin.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Something I've noticed is when I play Prof Layton and the Diabolical box, the in-game super card menu freezes... don't know if it's limited to that game though.

cowboycoder77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you update from 1.02 to 1.03 using the DSTools plugin or do you have to access the microSD card on a PC and overwrite all of the directories?

Thanks.

cowboycoder77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
cowboycoder77 said:
Can you update from 1.02 to 1.03 using the DSTools plugin or do you have to access the microSD card on a PC and overwrite all of the directories?

Thanks.
Yeah, you most definitely can. It's quick and easy, too!
biggrin.gif

That is pretty damn sweet. Thank you!

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
wonder will they ever update free cheat

A few changes I would like to see would be the ability to do fuzzy searches and specified searches in a mix. For example, when I was playing Megaman Zero collection, I was looking for the invincible timers (I believe it's actually relatively close to the Health addresses). When I do not have any invincible timer on, I could search for 0 (making the assumption that the invincible timer works that way). Getting hit, I would say that my invincible timer is greater then 0 or greater then last search. Let it decrease for half a second and do less then, and then less then again, then search for 0 when it runs out.

The problem is when you try making a transition from specific to fuzzy or fuzzy to specific it resets the search making it really useless. In my many years of doing free cheat stuff, I have had a lot of use of using both unknown and specific cheats.

I remember the health values and invincible timers were like super close to each other. If I recognize this trend, when I make codes for the boss, I could just use a memory viewer to do fast coding without limiting the searches. It would be nice if that was possible too.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
It's cool and all to see updates, but we all know that the SNES emulator was going to be available "soon" as well. Either "soon" is within a month or two into the future, or someone jumped the gun when making one of the announcements. If the SNES emulator announcement was pre-mature, they could at least say that it was, or that they ran into issues not previously encountered prior to the announcement.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
"- Added: DS_GAME editable by a ini (dstwo_game.ini under /_dstwoplug/)"

So does that mean you can add DS games as a plugin on the plugin menu? Cool.
This was in another thread about this same thing, and the answer is no, it's just that you can change the name of DS_GAME to something else without using a hex editor

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
DiscostewSM said:
It's cool and all to see updates, but we all know that the SNES emulator was going to be available "soon" as well. Either "soon" is within a month or two into the future, or someone jumped the gun when making one of the announcements. If the SNES emulator announcement was pre-mature, they could at least say that it was, or that they ran into issues not previously encountered prior to the announcement.

I would rather see the SDK come out first, even if it means delaying the SNES emulator and video player. Hopefully Dingux could be ported (support for automatically downscaling to the DS's resolution would have to be added to the kernel, but other than that it should work).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-