DSTWO battery time

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kedest, Mar 6, 2011.

1. kedest
    OP

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) I bought a R4 (the first original one). It has served me well, but now I think it's time for a new one because of the increased copy protection. I've been reading some topics here trying to catch up, and a lot of people seem to recommend the DSTWO. It seems to have advanced anti-piracy features thanks to the built-in CPU. Does this really mean that it's just a matter of copy&paste to the SD and then simply run the game?
    There is one thing I'm worried about: battery time. Some people say that the DSTWO really drains the battery. How bad is this really? I plan to buy a 3DS soon when it's released here and of course want to use my new flashcart with it. And since the 3DS has worse battery life than the 3DS, I think it's an important issue to consider.

2. Killermech

Killermech Cookie Monster

Mar 5, 2004
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice