Hacking DSTTi GOLD

gringosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because it's a crappy clone doesn't mean it doesn't have a fix, but there area already good cards that DO have fixes. EZflash Vi never needed a fix in the first place, and Acekard was the first to have one. M3i Zero has a fix too, but i suspect they just ganked Acekard's fix.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gringosam said:
Just because it's a crappy clone doesn't mean it doesn't have a fix, but there area already good cards that DO have fixes. EZflash Vi never needed a fix in the first place, and Acekard was the first to have one. M3i Zero has a fix too, but i suspect they just ganked Acekard's fix.
supercard dstwo had a fix for 1.4.1 in 24 hors or so they are first.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
qbert said:
haddad said:
as 0ddity said, I dont think any clones work yet except the Edgei (clone of iEdge)

List of working flashcards here
http://gbatemp.net/t259235-current-flashca...-with-dsi-1-4-1
Please, keep on topic.

I would like to comment what they claim in their site.

DSTTi Gold Edition Run on DSi 1.41 System

But no fix looks available...
Big difference between DSTTi GOLD work on DSi 1.4.1 with a new hardware program, like any R4i
And a firmware to upgrade a DSTTi GOLD for DSi 1.4.1

wink.gif

filnirv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
www.ndstti.cn

Site has just been updated. but they informed that we need to send the flashcard to the distributor to make the upgrade.

I´m from Portugal, no way to send the flashcard. Any idea?

Thanks
Filnirv

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
filnirv said:
www.ndstti.cn

Site has just been updated. but they informed that we need to send the flashcard to the distributor to make the upgrade.

I´m from Portugal, no way to send the flashcard. Any idea?

Thanks
Filnirv
NO and they have not gave any address details on where to send your gold dstti card back very unprofessenal just buy a new acekard 2i or supercard dstwo which you can update the firmware yourself you can buy it from http://shoptemp.com/?gbatemp

fabu09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i own a r4 king card and im aware its a dstt clone, can some one help to find a fix for it to play on the dsi 1.4.1, tried the original fix but it says clone and does not fix my card, can some one pls help fix it, don tell me to buy a new card cas i cant afford it.... so pls help fix it

fabu09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK WELL I'M TRYIN TO GET A REFUND FROM THE RESELLER IF I DO WHAT BRAMD SHOULD I GET, i currently have a r4ultra with akio running so should i get the same thig or... plus wats the diff. between clones and original r4s????

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The original R4 can use Wood R4, but does not run on the 3/DS/i, and it's limited to 2Gb cards.

Most clones cannot use Wood (and lack game updates), but some do run on the DSi and many can use up to 23GB cards.

Instead I suggest you not buy an R4 card at all.

http://gbatemp.net/t276151-the-beginner-s-...o-ds-flashcarts

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i know this is now a very old thread but.
the firmware from the ttdsi gold website works perfectly on the ttdsi so i think that all you have to do is run the proper update for the ttdsi 1.41 on the clone to make it work on dsi 1.41
give it a shot anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah except for online pvp it's ass