Hacking DSI updates

ralph9994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is acecard getting a usb adapter for updating the acecard2i for future DSI firmware updates?.

i just ordered my DSI and i wanted to get an flashcard with it. i wanted to get an acecard but now i dont know witch one to get because of the DSI firmware upgrades. otherwise i get the Supercard DSonei

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I'd wait to see which DSi Card floats on the DSi. I don't have a DSi just a DS Lite, so I just figured I might as well buy a cheap DSi card now. (Acekard 2i from Dealxtreme is only 13 plus some cents and free shipping (which takes about a week to arrive))

That's my thoughts on it.

I'm not sure but, to others who know better, was the language update released for Acekard 2is, for users that didn't have their DSi language set to English or Japanese, a firmware update? I'm not sure if it does qualify as a firmware update but it sounded like one to me.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
the ak2i from DX?
is legit
smile.gif

just be aware that it might be out of stock
tongue.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine a week ago from (www.dealextreme.com). It works fine and got it yesterday.
It updated the language file no problem, runs AKAIO great, no problems whatsoever.
I'm even able to backup (with ol' Ruldoph's Backup NDS Tool) my legit nds carts (which match the scene dumps) and erase/dump my savs from my legit carts
happy.gif
. So cool.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
ralph9994 said:
is there any microsd card legit on dealextreme?

I've heard from user ratings on DealExtreme that some of the Kingston MicroSD cards people are recieving don't seem to be the genuine Japanese-assembled ones like they're supposed to be.
So I imagine that getting your SD from DX, however tempting the price is, is a gamble. =/

However, the Acekards are legit.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...