[hardware] Nintendo Dsi screen flickering both screens

verial_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi I just had the same problem today. If you see on other sites there is already a hint to the possibile solution. Mine was 95% solved so maybe you could give it a try.

Open the place where the battery is, take out the battere. Then there are the two holes for the screws that keep the battery closed and two other holes that seem to have some strange screws. Tight them or loosen them (try thighing them first) and try to see if it gets better in a way or another. I found a middle way because too thigh just made me feel like something was off with the image. Hope I helped.
(Online the are some pictures for reference of what I am talking about)
Post automatically merged:

Hi I just had the same problem today. If you see on other sites there is already a hint to the possibile solution. Mine was 95% solved so maybe you could give it a try.

Open the place where the battery is, take out the battere. Then there are the two holes for the screws that keep the battery closed and two other holes that seem to have some strange screws. Tight them or loosen them (try thighing them first) and try to see if it gets better in a way or another. I found a middle way because too thigh just made me feel like something was off with the image. Hope I helped.
(Online the are some pictures for reference of what I am talking about)

Reactions: almmiron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto