OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK!
Every time i turn my DSi on it makes this High pitched noise which really really annoys me!
Every thing still works for me but the only problem is, the Noise! I turn my volume down but still it makes the irritating noise! ARGH!!
WHat's happening?? How do i get rid of it??

Thanks!

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its either something hardwarey messing up or its so glitchy that it makes the sound no matter the volume like the camera sound effect.

dragonbladerxx1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, its not my birthday
smile.gif

Well when i start my dsi up, it all sounds perfectly normal but the backround noise is the high pitched noise... omg its so annoying!
And I dont think its a glitch..

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dragonbladerxx1 said:
Lol, its not my birthday
smile.gif

Well when i start my dsi up, it all sounds perfectly normal but the backround noise is the high pitched noise... omg its so annoying!

is it the same through earphones?!

is it the same with the volume not set to full?!

is it noticeable during games and is this with a flash card or a normal ds card have you tested both and without a game card?!

if it still persists maby time to get Nintendo to sort it out under warranty if its still got some left
smile.gif

dragonbladerxx1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:
Lol, its not my birthday
smile.gif

is it the same through earphones?!

is it the same with the volume not set to full?!

is it noticeable during games and is this with a flash card or a normal ds card have you tested both and without a game card?!

if it still persists maby time to get Nintendo to sort it out under warranty if its still got some left
smile.gif
YES to all!
Do i have to have a warranty card or something?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I haven't had this problem (yet), but I did notice that even though you turn the volume down you hear shhhhhhhhhhhh coming from the speakers (haha, you thought I wanted to say the camera still made a 'click' noise, didn't you?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1