Super Smash Bros! Crash isn't working properly.

thesansfan5678_41736

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I open the game using Twilight Menu ++, it works fine, but then when I press start, it takes me back to my DS menu. I go back to TM++, and it boots up the game at the games main menu, but then, once I finish a battle, the screen just turns pitch white, and the game just stops. Is this the game crashing or just not working properly? Please help!

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Every time I open the game using Twilight Menu ++, it works fine, but then when I press start, it takes me back to my DS menu. I go back to TM++, and it boots up the game at the games main menu, but then, once I finish a battle, the screen just turns pitch white, and the game just stops. Is this the game crashing or just not working properly? Please help!
Hey bro why play tge old homebrew wanna help us make 1?

thesansfan5678_41736

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey bro why play tge old homebrew wanna help us make 1?
Two thing. One, Who is "Us"? And two how would I hlp you make one. I'm not very good at developing software if that's what you mean. But I am a small game developer. I haven't published any of my games yet because none of them are done. But two of them are near completion.

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Two thing. One, Who is "Us"? And two how would I hlp you make one. I'm not very good at developing software if that's what you mean. But I am a small game developer. I haven't published any of my games yet because none of them are done. But two of them are near completion.
I dot. Care about im not very good the thing is if youre good at ome thing we will give you a tasl that you can freely do or not do but pls do you wanna join yes or no

thesansfan5678_41736

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some kinds of tasks that I would have to do?
Post automatically merged:

It's most likely the game crashing.
Also, to fix the DS menu appearing, install Unlaunch.
Also, I've seen you say to get a clean rom of the game. How do I know if it is a clean rom or not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto