Homebrew Dsi hacking info

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alter said:
Man, I smell a lot of n00bs here. If you don't like what he's doing, don't read the thread. It's not that complicated, people...

I am getting a strong smell coming from your direction....

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Saphiresurf said:
Im sorry your names dookieman? I think we would be smelling something coming from your direction.

I'm sorry but this is just getting childish... Do something useful or just give up... This is going to turn into nothing more than a flame thread...

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
picketf said:
Kids these days...

They're either genius like Chishm, coding at 10 yrs of age
or they come to gbatemp and start DSi hacking threads
after barelly managing to run "HELLO WORLD!"
QUOTEThe whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
- Bertrand Russell
All the fools and people who dont know shit are so certain that they always put oneself above the crowd. They think they are so fucking smart and are so secure that all they say is true and they want to share their PSYKO knowledge with us all. While the ones who actually know something doesnt yell up with random shit. They make sure what they say is true first and only come with useful information. That is why you see more bullshit than useful stuff. Sometimes i also wonder if it is really true that most people just are dumb O.o

Edit: Spelling errors. Probably more xD

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
@WioWao
Yeah, what you said.
And I think we have a very wrong picture here; ALL teams are working their asses off so we don't have to have a featureless console. But if Nintendo had made it easy for us, we wouldn't b*tch and flame and hate over some software, we'd be improving it until we'd be unstoppable. And we'd probably all get along, and appreciate that people have ideas for great applications to the portable system. Fact is, we should get it through the thick-skulled Nintendo heads that homebrew has made so much good, that it's probably just boosted them and their sales.

TL;DR: Read it. The jist of it is STOP FLAMING NOW!! and appreciate that people are working on homebrew. Also, why don't we find a means to show how important homebrew is to the DS to the most important people in Nintendo?
EDIT: Spelling errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing