Homebrew Dsi hacking info

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
connor_walsh said:
i think chances of getting the key is like the chances of an ant winning the 10000 billion pound rollover on saturday

The 33rd saturday of november.
smileipb2.png

But in all seriousness, TT is nowhere near hacking the DSi.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
starfighter1 said:
i think we should close this thread and instead make a poll of how many more threads do you think will be made about dsi hacking?
Many. Because people think they are so fucking smart and intelligent. We have even seen people say "Zelda hack, anyone?" because after the Wii was hacked with a zelda game alot of dumb people think ninty included a way to hack their shit in all zelda games
rolleyes.gif

Bertrand RusselThe whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
-Bertrand Russell
QTF!

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
@OP

Is this more of a DSi news thread than a speculation thread? Because I kind of think we need one to get all eager people to vent off theories/speculations so we can REDIRECT ALL OF THE POINTLESS THEORY THREADS TO ONE MEGATHREAD.
Because seriously, mods and users are more than busy telling people off (quite angrily, in many cases) about Team Twiizers/other hackers progress, because the "speculators" are making over-enthusiastic threads over what they think is the solution to softmodding the DSi. Frankly, if we just had one giant net to catch up all of these collections of thoughts and eager fans, I think this section of the forums would look a LOT more presentable than what chaos it kind of is today.

What does GBATemp think?

Shouldn't we just try to make the mods day a bit easier, at least by making a speculations and theories thread for everyone to sound of their thoughts and predictions?

And if we made one, we'd one day look back at that megathread (when the DSi is hacked), and think to ourselves "Da-yum! What a dumb idea I had about hacking the DSi!", then laugh at it.

Have a thought at it.

SIMEDIT: We SHOULD also have a FAQ answering the most basic questions we hear about the DSi, like "When's it done?" and "Is it hacked?". It'd obviously get more peoples attention through a sticky, and would stop the annoying threads.

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i figured out how to organize the team. It should keep all you compliants at a temporary (Hopefully permanent) stop. I will update in a moment.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt he even knows C++ or C. For that matter, I doubt he can even program in the world's easiest scripting language: AppleScript (My personal favorite scripting language)

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
Good gravey, he made three topics of utter bullcrap?
/sigh...
Surely there's some IPB module which can instantly delete topics containing certain subjects (like 'DSi hacking scene'). :/

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok you guys have good points (again). I will instead put off on the development until we start getting exploits. Instead i will be making the team help further exploits all the threads made about dsi linux can die (temporarily hopefully) until the project continues. The Linux DSi team will be used for trying to make dsi exploits for the time being. Thank you for your time to listen to my idea about linux dsi. Post or PM me if you think i should make another thread for the dsi exploit team.

Bloodgharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Post or PM me if you think i should make another thread for the dsi exploit team.
for the love of good no mo dsi homebrew threads i dont understand you what goes on in your head do you think everyone hates me making thread after thread about dsi hb but maybe if i make one more that will change no ppl just see them and
/facepalm epicly

And another thing on your dsi linux thread you consistantly talk about "managing the dsi team" yet you know no coding skills at all so basically you want to boss around a team and take all the credit while you do no work (except making tjread after thread like IDEA dsi home brew
or come join dsi linux
come on man srsly if someone wants to work on it they will no one is gonna be like hmmmmm i was on the fence about hacking the dsi but saphiresurf has inspired me ill just join his team of 1 man and giva him all the credit thanks saphiresurf

picketf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Kids these days...

They're either genius like Chishm, coding at 10 yrs of age
or they come to gbatemp and start DSi hacking threads
after barelly managing to run "HELLO WORLD!"

Aww I so miss the C64 era where kids could pick up a
computer magazine copy 15'000 lines of code from it
and "boom" they had a fancy program running.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saphiresurf said:
Ive decided to start updating this thread again and i have made my own blog that has convenient information for DSi/DS hacking on it.

P.S. the blog is still under construction

Blog link: http://saphiresurf.wordpress.com/
Your ideas waste our time. You cannot accomplish anything. Well, besides making pointless threads that annoy people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e