Homebrew DSi Downgrading - The Complete Guide

ToneCapone-RF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone provide a brief explanation on how to get Sudoku working, I done the 4swordhax and its working perfect I applied the same technique to Sudoku but I still cant get it to run. So I Have sudoku_v0.app Also got the TMD file from the Pack and got one of the games .tik from my nand. I decrypt the .tik change the ID and reencrypt. added all to my nand and nothing I get error. this is the same I did it for Zelda and it came out find.

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone provide a brief explanation on how to get Sudoku working, I done the 4swordhax and its working perfect I applied the same technique to Sudoku but I still cant get it to run. So I Have sudoku_v0.app Also got the TMD file from the Pack and got one of the games .tik from my nand. I decrypt the .tik change the ID and reencrypt. added all to my nand and nothing I get error. this is the same I did it for Zelda and it came out find.
Just to be sure, you did also add in the save file, correct?
Otherwise, mount your NAND, and go into the Sudoku folder, data, and replace the .sav with the DSiWareHax save file.

ToneCapone-RF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is with my nand file it runs but hax gets deleted.
Sudoku1.jpg
And this is from sudoku_v0.app it just gets the error.
Sudoku.jpg

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you have a guide for downgrading my us console on fr or english ?so i just flipnote us and a linker
please search for yourself...

I have a JP DSi with the Japanese version of Flipnote Studio (うごくメモ帳).
When you say right now, does that mean other regions will be able to downgrade in the future?
I think so... ugopwn (= Flipnote Exploit) was leaked and the leak is USA only. I btw have myself a jap DSi, and need to wait cause of this.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what is title and cmd for dsi 1.4 fw usa im new on dsi scene i have just knowledge on 3ds psp vita and wii

ToneCapone-RF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone here for helping I finally got Sudoku up and running, Funny had to write my own .tik from scratch but it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: