Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I got my hands on a DS Phat with a busted upper screen. Someone stepped on it. Everything else works fine (even the screen around the huge black spot works "fine"... you can see half the upper screen when you play). However, turns out the local "official repair-people" (we don't have an official Nintendo representatives 'round these parts, just an "exclusive distributor" store, with a wonderful love-hate relationship with Nintendo: they love Nintendo, and they hate the customers), anyhow, they won't fix the upper screen, only the touch screen.

Weird.

So, I'm on my own. But I can't find a replacement upper screen for the Phat. Replacement Lite screens all I want, but the Phat is just not "in" anymore.
dry.gif

So, do you know where I could find a nice replacement upper screen? Cheap, if possible
happy.gif
I have my trusty old fatty, and I don't really need another DS, I just like to mess around with electronic thingies.

Oh, one more thing
ohmy.gif

Could I put a Lite screen on a Phat DS? What if I rewire the connector strip? Has that been done?
huh.gif

Help.

Thanks
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1