Hacking DS Organize 2.9 and R4

hollabackitsobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. So I've installed DS Organize 2.9 on my R4 recently, and everything works perfectly. I've switched iconsets, gone on the internet, etc. One thing I cannot do though, is boot homebrew from the "Browser" menu. I've tried all the loaders in the Config section, Mighty Max, Chishm, DS Organize.

Everything, and it won't work with any of them. Everything is auto DLDI patched so it couldn't be that, and they all boot from my regular R4 menu, but I don't see what the problem is here. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Also, if someone could give me a step by step walkthrough on how to make shortcuts and put them onto the DS Organize home menu, that would be great. Your help is much appreciated, Obi.

hollabackitsobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one has any suggestions? Anything at all would be great. And on an unrelated note, are the servers for DSLiveWeather down or something? I connect successfully but I never download forecasts.

hollabackitsobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyMax I've tried using, both as the primary loader and the secondary one. Everything else on the cart works perfectly, it's just that the program won't boot anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1