Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Funyarinpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I received a few days ago a New 3DS XL on which I put Luma and Twilight, using the Twilight Updater.

When I play Mario Kart DS with my son (he plays on his DSi), I can't inflate balloons on the kart. To do so, I have to blow in the mic but the balloon doesn't inflate, or a few, like if I didn't blow or a little. I tried to change the rate of the mic in the settings, from 32 kHz to 47, but it changed nothing. I looked the other parameters but didn't see something I could change to fix this.

Is there anything to do to fix this ?

Thanks
On my DSi XL, İ can use the mic just fine, so something is awry on your end. I don't use Luma, though.

Also, you might know this already, but you have to be staying still in the game in order to inflate balloons-you can't do it while you're accelerating. It took me a while to realize this myself and in the meantime I almost started to worry that my mic was broken, as well.

pascsion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Can somebody help me
when i install the super smash bros + update 1.1.7 + dlc on my 3ds console, after receiving all the dlcs it loads the screen that says press a button, then it keeps loading the smash bros icon at the bottom right of the screen above is there any solution?

pascsion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
look install all hack ok, been playing super mario 3d land, now download super smash bros.
the following: the game in version usa, update 1.1.7 in usa, and the dlcs that grab it apart from a video that was for the citra emulator but I think it has nothing to do with it?
well then when it comes to installing everything with fbi,
there was no problem but after opening the game
normal charge the dlsc a, a, a, a pressing a to continue passing the dlsc surely you know what I'm talking about and when all the dlsc ends, the screen appears that says: press a button (which is from the game of supersmashbros3ds) good then it stays on the loading dock with the smash symbol on the bottom right of the top screen

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody help me
when i install the super smash bros + update 1.1.7 + dlc on my 3ds console, after receiving all the dlcs it loads the screen that says press a button, then it keeps loading the smash bros icon at the bottom right of the screen above is there any solution?

look install all hack ok, been playing super mario 3d land, now download super smash bros.
the following: the game in version usa, update 1.1.7 in usa, and the dlcs that grab it apart from a video that was for the citra emulator but I think it has nothing to do with it?
well then when it comes to installing everything with fbi,
there was no problem but after opening the game
normal charge the dlsc a, a, a, a pressing a to continue passing the dlsc surely you know what I'm talking about and when all the dlsc ends, the screen appears that says: press a button (which is from the game of supersmashbros3ds) good then it stays on the loading dock with the smash symbol on the bottom right of the top screen

Maybe try asking here

Reactions: RocketRobz

zewindsor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On my DSi XL, İ can use the mic just fine, so something is awry on your end. I don't use Luma, though.

Also, you might know this already, but you have to be staying still in the game in order to inflate balloons-you can't do it while you're accelerating. It took me a while to realize this myself and in the meantime I almost started to worry that my mic was broken, as well.

In fact sometimes I can see the ballon starting to inflate but it stops even if I continue to blow in the mic. If I do the same on my son's DSi it runs without any problem.

Reactions: Tarmfot

Squidsforlyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On and old 2DS is there any way of quitting a rom without exiting TWilight Menu? It's not that important but I just am too lazy to quit to the 3DS home menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On and old 2DS is there any way of quitting a rom without exiting TWilight Menu? It's not that important but I just am too lazy to quit to the 3DS home menu.
Have you tried holding L+R+DOWN+B for 2 seconds?
If you did, and the 3DS HOME Menu is shown instead, then there is currently no way of doing this.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Download Play itself works fine....
Thank you.:)

Yes,this works.:D

P1360655.JPG

kralde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Connection actually WORKS. It's just an aesthetic bug.

Hello,
I have a little issue with the wireless connection.
Im using TWilight menu with my CFW Dsi with ulaunch.
I'm using an original R4 flashcard (by original I mean, not only not fake, but the very first model released) to boot nds roms. I set up all the config like this:

-Dsi mode (Forced)
-Cpu Speed arm9: 133 mhz(TWL)
-VRAM speed up: ON
-Slot 1 SD: Use nds-bootstrap: ON
-scfg access slot1: ON
-slot 1 boot method: Ulaunch, since "immediate" didn't worked for me (if I use immediate, the flashcard boots with the wireless led ON, but date and clock are 1/1/1970 and 00:00 h, when I try to start a game, it hangs, although the clock in the upper screen is still working, I can tell because the ":" between hours and minutes keep blinking)

Well, my problem is that as soon I boot the slot 1 flashcard with this configuration, the wifi led turns off (in the rom selection menu, as soon the flashcard boots) Connection actually WORKS. It's just an aesthetic bug.

I checked in system settings and the wireless connection is enabled. Only happens when using flashcard.

Any tips to fix this?

EDIT: When I boot the ulaunch main menu, the wifi led is also OFF, until I open twilight menu, wifiboot, system launcher...etc, then it turns ON

EDIT2: Connection actually WORKS. It's just an aesthetic bug.

Last edited by kralde,
Reactions: Tarmfot

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Twilight Menu++ not detecting any ROMs I input

Hello.:)

Can you please give us a little more Information ?
It would really helps a lot.:)

- which Roms please ?
- where did you put them on your SD Card ?
- which File Extension(s) did your Roms have please ?

Thank you.:)

DevannB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of questions regarding TwilightMenu++

I can't get Tony Hawk's American Sk8land to run with it. It freezes after the NDSBootstrap screen.

I also can't get WarioWare DIY to work properly - NDSBootstrap says "An error has ocurred" in red text. I was able to get it booting before, but it wouldn't save anything / my microgames were all gone.

Are there any fixes for these things or have I just done something wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of questions regarding TwilightMenu++

I can't get Tony Hawk's American Sk8land to run with it. It freezes after the NDSBootstrap screen.

I also can't get WarioWare DIY to work properly - NDSBootstrap says "An error has ocurred" in red text. I was able to get it booting before, but it wouldn't save anything / my microgames were all gone.

Are there any fixes for these things or have I just done something wrong?
Sk8land should work. If it doesn't, there's still bugs that need to be fixed.
WarioWare DIY will work again in the next version, but the same bugs will remain.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot how to convert from .3ds to .cia i know i go to godmode 9, select sd card, air combat - assault horizon legacy, select NCSD image option then build CIA from file right?? it gave me error i have 2 different rom of ace combat in case bad file, Am i doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    E @ eenterx: i am the new user