Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
For example enchanted folk and the school of wizardry and lost in blue the audio is misheard:wink:

Hello.:)

What exactly do you mean please and how/when did this Issue appear please ?

enchanted folk and the school of wizardry

Tested it on DSi with latest TWiLight v12.2.1 and nds-bootstrap v0.31.0
Also with an Flashcard,I can hear no difference or "misheards".:(

lost in blue

The Same.

But maybe I am too old and deaf.:D

Thank you.:)

Reactions: Tarmfot

Draexelion

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can someone please help me? I'm running Twilight menu++ off of my flashcard, which is the r4i RTS one from r4i-sdhc.com, on my New Nintendo 3ds XL. Now, the problems that I'm having are:
1. Cannot exit game while holding the L+R+DOWN+B combination
2. Box art isn't showing up
3. Games like Pokémon Black 2 cut to black screen after the AUTUMN screen after choosing gender and name.
Please help

Dadix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I’m testing it on an sd card with the latest version Twilight and nds-bootstrap v0.31.0 and when I open the game it sounds as if the audio is damaged:mellow:

or it’s some Sd Card problem?:unsure:

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering. I've put this on my 3ds (Luma CFW, of course) and TWL, for obvious reasons, launches as a DS game. Is there any way to have it launch as a 3ds game or at least have it run in 3ds mode? I don't plan on running actual 3ds games from within it, but there are some 3ds-based emulators I would like to use and TWL is convenient enough that if possible I'd rather replace the ones in it with them than run them outside of it. (Like using gpsp instead of GBArunner2 and SNES9x instead of SNEmulDS.)

Alvaro_130720

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I wanted to ask a question.
If I have a 2GB microSD to install Hiya and Twilight Menu ++, which format is better and which Assignment Unit? fat16 or fat32

lps

man with no face
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tagteam.ru
XP
Country
Hi. I have a question about gameyob and gbc bios.
My gb roms and gbc bios stored id sd:/roms/gb
If I’m run gbc game from twl menu, gameyob don’t load gbc bios, so gb rom is grayscaled.
But if I’m load the same rom from gameyob’s menu gbc bios loaded before game and its colored.
How can i fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own...