Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RetrogamingAddict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i just got a dsi an hour ago, been reading about modding it with twilightmenu, unfortunately the incompatibility problems with ndsbootsrap scared me. i wonder if this list is up to date or not?

are there any workarounds for the crackling audio in call of duty 4? or do i have to get a flashcard in oder to enjoy the few incompatible titles.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got a dsi an hour ago, been reading about modding it with twilightmenu, unfortunately the incompatibility problems with ndsbootsrap scared me. i wonder if this list is up to date or not?

are there any workarounds for the crackling audio in call of duty 4? or do i have to get a flashcard in oder to enjoy the few incompatible titles.

Plenty of the compatibility entries are out of date, so it's best to try the games out for yourself.
nds-bootstrap will not brick your console, if that's what you're worried about.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v26.8.0
Includes nds-bootstrap v1.4.0 (GBATemp thread)

What's new?​

• Updated AP-fix for Pokémon: Refined Gold Overhaul (v3.2.2).
  • @reddleak: Improved the DSi theme's dropdown startup animation to closely resemble the one in the original DSi Menu!
  • @reddleak: Added the ability to set default starting directory by pressing Select + X buttons!
  • @reddleak: Added show empty boxes option.
    • Can be set to hide the empty boxes in the DSi theme.
  • @lifehackerhansol: Autoboot file for Original R4SDHC is no longer out of date.
  • @reddleak: Added delay to scrolling in the Saturn theme.
  • Improved .md file detection for Genesis/MD ROMs.
  • @reddleak: Asterisk is now displayed when a setting has been changed in TWLMenu++ Settings.
  • @reddleak: Confirmation message is now displayed when exiting cheat menu without saving.
  • `roms` folder has been re-added! This is useful for first-time users who may not know where to put ROMs and/or users who want to easily organize their ROMs.

Bug fixes​

• @reddleak: Fix HBL music looping issue.
  • @reddleak: Error sound no longer plays when reaching the end of the page in the Saturn theme.

refat17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems after applying the newest updaate, DS mode on my 3DS is dead. Just getting stuck on a black screen launching anything DS related, forcing a manual power off. Googled a bit and ran TWLFix-CFW (making sure to do the system update after), but things seem to be the same.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems after applying the newest updaate, DS mode on my 3DS is dead. Just getting stuck on a black screen launching anything DS related, forcing a manual power off. Googled a bit and ran TWLFix-CFW (making sure to do the system update after), but things seem to be the same.
Did you make a NAND backup before this happened?

nitrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
autoboot with www.r4isdhc.com.cn someone know the files ?
edit: found it, Ace3DS+ clone
edit: Loading game on flash card S1SD = kernel , “ LOADING” and crash
same with acekard2i

Attachments

• IMG_0886.JPG
    IMG_0886.JPG
    377.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by nitrozz,

RetrogamingAddict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On a ds lite, if i assign select to use "select menu" and not " classic ds menu", then how can i control brightness??
Do i have to remove my flashcart each time or go to settings, enable classic ds menu again only to increase/lower the brightness??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto