Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Kizux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kizuxgaming.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Either I don't know how most of the Animal Crossing Wild World cheats work or they actually don't work. I can't get the Slot 1/Slot 2 cheats to work, I'm guessing they put the selected items in those slots in your inventory when you load up your character, but they do nothing. No matter what I choose, when I go back to the cheat menu, the selection I made just disappears like if I didn't choose anything in the first place.

The tree codes I'm not sure how they work, you can only select one but they don't do anything, I'm guessing it only works when you're starting a new game so you have the selected fruit in your trees.

I got the "9,999,999 bells in pocket" to work but I think just because it has a manual activation (Up+L)

EDIT: I've been digging a bit, and my only guess is that probably the Slot 1/Slot 2 cheats are made for the v1.0 of the game, and won't work on any v1.1 roms?

Last edited by Kizux,

raytan168

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi, i am using ndsl with r4ishdc.com silver rts flashcart and latest twilightmenu. I managed to play pokemon diamond with latest official release nds-bootstrap but it failed to boot pokemon Platinum, HGSS, BW and BW2, i wondering were these games not compatible with the ndsl setup ?

Azrul_Ooi

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there anyway to install it on my flashcart for the 3ds? and another thing I wanna ask is there's no option to read the roms in the flashcart micro sd. Sorry for the noob questions.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i am using ndsl with r4ishdc.com silver rts flashcart and latest twilightmenu. I managed to play pokemon diamond with latest official release nds-bootstrap but it failed to boot pokemon Platinum, HGSS, BW and BW2, i wondering were these games not compatible with the ndsl setup ?
All the Pokemon games work for me, but BW and BW2 require a Memory Expansion Pak to be inserted into Slot-2.

raytan168

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Some games don't work with B4DS on certain flashcards.
Try turning off heap shrink, and see if it fixes it.
it not working either. anyway can i use my own firmware instead the B4DS ? i using silver rts flashcart from r4i-sdhc.com which not listed in the installation guide..

whywhy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh... i know this is unnecessary, but i had a bit of a free time and i edit this cat photo from Andy's DSi Camera (which is used in DSi commercial), feel free to use it!
dsi-3.jpg it's a cat dsi-3.png
the size is 208x156 PNG format

Last edited by whywhy2,

maikel_12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
first, thanks for this amazing emulator for 3DS, thanks to it I can enjoy DS games on my 3DS without R4

but, i have a problem, i want to play "999" (9 Hours, Persons and Dours). but when i play the game randomly freezing, the song crash and i have to close the emulator. y dont know what to do, i have "spanish patch" for this game and i cant play.

I greatly appreciate if you can help me with my problem

Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first, thanks for this amazing emulator for 3DS, thanks to it I can enjoy DS games on my 3DS without R4

but, i have a problem, i want to play "999" (9 Hours, Persons and Dours). but when i play the game randomly freezing, the song crash and i have to close the emulator. y dont know what to do, i have "spanish patch" for this game and i cant play.

I greatly appreciate if you can help me with my problem
  1. It is not an emulator, as stated in the first post. nds-bootstrap is a ROM loader. TWiLight Menu++ is just the menu.
  2. First, manually AP-patch the clean ROM using DS-Scene ROM Tool, then patch the AP-patched ROM with the Spanish patch.
@retrogamefan Another case of a translated ROM not working due to AP-measures. :P

maikel_12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
  1. It is not an emulator, as stated in the first post. nds-bootstrap is a ROM loader. TWiLight Menu++ is just the menu.
  2. First, manually AP-patch the clean ROM using DS-Scene ROM Tool, then patch the AP-patched ROM with the Spanish patch.
@retrogamefan Another case of a translated ROM not working due to AP-measures. :P

Sorry hehe the ROM Loader

I´ll Try and i´ll say you later if i can play it

pascsion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
sorry consecutive questions I'm a little new to this, I have some questions

What is sram and can you save games with it?
Is there any way, in some future to save the games?
Is there a project to fix this?

DabiddoJ4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Some of you know how to load Assassin's Creed 2 with camera's feature working or enabled? (Pokémon black/White versión 2 with DSi features too)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry consecutive questions I'm a little new to this, I have some questions

What is sram and can you save games with it?
Is there any way, in some future to save the games?
Is there a project to fix this?
nds-bootstrap (included with TWLMenu++) can already save games.
Some of you know how to load Assassin's Creed 2 with camera's feature working or enabled? (Pokémon black/White versión 2 with DSi features too)
You need to load the game in DSi mode, which doesn't work yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up