Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why create an nds bootstrap for flashcart if flashcart are better than bootstrap ?
Some flashcards, such as ARDSi and Games n' Music don't support retail ROM loading.
There are also some ROMs and ROM hacks not supported by flashcard firmwares.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How big is the .img file?

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some flashcards, such as ARDSi and Games n' Music don't support retail ROM loading.

How big is the .img file?
Idk I switched to my iPhone I know this doesn’t help but I’m lazy so I’ll try see it later sorry it’s just one of those days

Wait is there a file manager for twilight menu dsi?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk I switched to my iPhone I know this doesn’t help but I’m lazy so I’ll try see it later sorry it’s just one of those days

Wait is there a file manager for twilight menu dsi?
Yes, and it's for the DSi in general. It's called GodMode9i.

ROMulus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, for an extra measure, I wiped my 2 gb SD card using the FAT32 format, and followed every step in accordance to the website guide dsi.cfw.guide. When I tried to extract the nand.bin made by my dsi, I get the following error from the helper software and it gets stuck in the copying twilight menu files...

Can anyone help me understand why I keep getting this error? Do I need a new SD card? Should I get one with a bigger size, like a 16gb Card?
CFW helper error.png

Sunuku

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay, for an extra measure, I wiped my 2 gb SD card using the FAT32 format, and followed every step in accordance to the website guide dsi.cfw.guide. When I tried to extract the nand.bin made by my dsi, I get the following error from the helper software and it gets stuck in the copying twilight menu files...

Can anyone help me understand why I keep getting this error? Do I need a new SD card? Should I get one with a bigger size, like a 16gb Card?View attachment 155765
Wrong thread?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can anyone help me understand why I keep getting this error? Do I need a new SD card? Should I get one with a bigger size, like a 16gb Card?View attachment 155765
The helper hasn't been updated for TWiLight Menu++'s new directories yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...